WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
who cares about that girl

aren't you a fuckin virgin? you should fuck anything that let's you, before your nut turns to sawdust.

I want her to smash our preconcieved gender stereotypes with a series of intellectually stimulating posts that showcases her creative mastery in the written word; deftly maneuvering through her vast well of knowledge in the arts, sciences, and humanities while still exhibiting sparks of charm and humility...

..and then I want her to show her titties.

honestly, i'm not defending her or shitting on her like a lot of these dudes. i just don't mind that she keeps posting pictures with skin, but i do expect to see more skin with each new pic.

Yeah. This forum isn't a sampler. This ain't tapas. Give us a full plate of something so that we can at least be satisfied by your welcomed sluttery.

Give me titty or give me death.

henry5_lg.jpg

Guest jmatsu
Yeah. This forum isn't a sampler. This ain't tapas. Give us a full plate of something so that we can at least be satisfied by your welcomed sluttery.

Give me titty or give me death.

henry5_lg.jpg

true indeed. none of this halfassed nonsense. bitch ain't nuthin but a fuckin tease.

i feel as though newer pictures have indeed proven she has a pretty busted grill

I'm glad you said that. I was wondering about nobody mentioning that.

And you know, I didn't want to bitch about her more, unfortuantely I gave my quota before she revealed this weakness.

Guest jmatsu
how did you know I only had one?

i didn't. since you're obviously ignorant, "nut" in slang means ejactulation-goo-evacuation. do canadians not know this?

you really suck at superfuture.

Guest jmatsu

e0d9n0b5 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

lol

p.s. not a virgin since 14, i dont know why you would care so badly in the first place

don't pm me.

pics of the fucking hag you date raped plz

(or, given your ability to think for yourself at this point in your life, the picture of the 45 year old man hating dyke that lured you into her van with candy then jammed her asshole on your teeny little bee)