WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

who is anyone on this forum to judge intelligence or character when this website is mainly a joke. everyone posts their pics to get attention and phish for compliments. if anything, this website was created for narcisism. i joined this site because my boyfriend had an account. i posted a picture because i don't think, i KNOW i have a good taste in fashion. the first picture i even posted was a complete joke... every picture after that was before i went to work... at a GARDENING shop. i'm a fucking hippie. i wear what i want, and i like it. i put it on here to get your negative AND positive attention-and look at that (!) i get what i want. as a matter of fact, after i post a picture it's all you fuckers can talk about. why? because if you saw me on the street you'd be those nasty rubber neckers or those dumb jealous bitches who like to glare to intimidate. I WIN I WIN I WIN! so, a. stop giving me the attention i "want" or b. keep giving it to me. i like both choices.

i'm going to keep posting my fit pics... so get over it.

fix for hippy

it's clearly a typo. she obviously meant yuppie.

yuppie would imply she is a young urban professional. yes she is young, but she is a gardener, and i doubt she is a professional gardener (shit, my gardener is from brazil and makes like sculptures outta leftover lawn trimmings and wood pieces in our backyard...), and urban is all relative.

Guest jmatsu

^while i never liked the hippies, at least they had a purpose. why do random retards try to relive/represent a subculture or a period of time in which they could never possibly comprehend? dumb. claiming to be a hippie in this age is basically an excuse to listen to shitty music, avoid showers, and to dress like a bum.

got to meet my idol today, takashi kitamura, best hair cutter in the world :)

l_5de897b4801324af47a7ffde4941d778.jpg

he fucking sucks like your shitty clothes and asshole-ambiance. most of his shit is for hollywood looking gal-o douches. sure hes in bed with p. mitchell, but who gives a fuck? that shit has been over years ago. nigga been in america too long. should of went to europe. no wonder he's all washed up. he hangs out with alterna-dorks, like you. all of you look like shit. there are way better stylists in japan. you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Hmm.

Don't know how I missed this shit. I have to say that thedaniway's rebuttals are extremely reminiscent of Disillusioned (whom eventually left, thankfully) and it would probably be better for everyone if she would just shut up. However, aside from the fact that she apparently has bad teeth and wears Ugg-like boots, she's still an attractive girl. I'm surprised that so many dudes are acting like they could do better. The truth is that 75% of SF'ers are still in high school and worry more about tight pants than tight pussy.

jeans89.jpg

Wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Racist.....

At least you don't have to worry about her eating all your foodz.

I have love for the cornies... for about 3 hours of every day. I even had a corny Chinese girlfriend for a very brief time in college, who had a self-proclaimed 'hippy' phase much like daniway's. She decided later on that dressing in corny clothes (pretty much like the daniway's) and driving herself to Panera bread company in her Infiniti so she could 'cafe it' wasn't genuinely hippy enough and she tired of it in about 2 months.

True hippies are what, like an American WASP culture? Have you ever met any Asian person who really embodies any sort of hippy thinking, barring some lost Japanese souls? I've met a guy who sold hemp stuff and jewelry in front of a subway station in Seoul, but it looked more like he was dressing the part just to promote his street vendor/webstore business.

The truth is that 75% of SF'ers are still in high school and worry more about tight pants than tight pussy.

word

thedaniway looks better than a lot of girls and dresses better than a lot of girls, at least it looks like shes trying

a lot of you are weird ass creepy motherfuckers not pointing any fingers but damn

what happened

I don't doubt that alot of peeps would beat dani. it just the fact that she is the type of girl that loves a good dragging. Total degradation status, all sorts, including in the ass, ruff and tuff.

Swallows.

^while i never liked the hippies, at least they had a purpose. why do random retards try to relive/represent a subculture or a period of time in which they could never possibly comprehend? dumb. claiming to be a hippie in this age is basically an excuse to listen to shitty music, avoid showers, and to dress like a bum.

he fucking sucks like your shitty clothes and asshole-ambiance. most of his shit is for hollywood looking gal-o douches. sure hes in bed with p. mitchell, but who gives a fuck? that shit has been over years ago. nigga been in america too long. should of went to europe. no wonder he's all washed up. he hangs out with alterna-dorks, like you. all of you look like shit. there are way better stylists in japan. you don't know wtf you're talking about.

love this hate

jeans89.jpg

she could get it

i look forward to the day jmatsu can properly quote posts so i can find out who he's shit talking without having to search other threads! :)

like take the above for example - i am not sure who the OP is, but am hoping its the one on the left and i look forward to seeing most posts of her...

J - please just click on the "Quote" button below offending posts. Thx!

Shit. He's wearing the same Alfredo Bannisters I rock.

i just wish i wouldn't have said anything at all. damn, you guys are MEANNNN!