WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

^

i guess so... shit. attentioning whoring isn't as easy as it used to be.

i just wish i wouldn't have said anything at all. damn, you guys are MEANNNN!

Whatever doesn't kill you, makes your stronger.

I think this is what makes Sufu the best fashion forum.

Cuz the non-bullshit really cuts through the crap.

If you stylin people will give you props.

A perfect meritocracy.

Except for Mike Lowrey and Co.

They are the cancer that is destroying sufu.

So just ease back a bit and let the ego go.

And stop being a major attention hoe!

That shit is annoying.

would it be ok if i posted my skivvy pics in the erotic thread?

would it be ok if i posted my skivvy pics in the erotic thread?

Actually it would be better if posted fits of items you actually wore instead of "faking it".

Actually it would be better if posted fits of items you actually wore instead of "faking it".

the only fit i "faked" was the very first one i posted. either way... i'm getting way too caught up in this forum-i don't make enough money to have true fashion... but that's what happens when you're 19, i guess...

the only fit i "faked" was the very first one i posted. either way... i'm getting way too caught up in this forum-i don't make enough money to have true fashion... but that's what happens when you're 19, i guess...

try american apparel

say no to american eagle

nowadays there are tons of places to get great-looking clothes on the cheap.

h&m

zara

american apparel

topshop

for starters. but if you're not interested in fashion, I don't see why you should even worry about it. it's not a priority for everyone.

you are actually a good looking girl, you just dress shitty while thinking you don't. also, acting like a whore in your photos for the internet doesn't exactly make you a very attractive person (for more than 2 hours). i am actually very surprised there is a guy out there that is involved in a serious relationship with you, you seem like a collegefuckfest kind of girl and that's probably just what you are. if it looks and acts like one...

not a big deal though, i am sure there are a lot of bros out there waiting to get in your pants, this is just not the right forum for you. like jj mentioned, you would fit more in authenticforum.com .

i bet you have more disposable income than me little ms attention whore. if youre really that hard up try thrift stores. or stop posting your outfits here since they will be hated. or just dont give a fuck and keep posting, but make it known you dont give a fuck and dont back down from that stance.

nowadays there are tons of places to get great-looking clothes on the cheap.

h&m

zara

american apparel

topshop

for starters. but if you're not interested in fashion, I don't see why you should even worry about it. it's not a priority for everyone.

exactly.

women can dress really nice for cheap which is not true for men. the money issue is a really bad excuse specially since you have a decent body

i bet you have more disposable income than me little ms attention whore. if youre really that hard up try thrift stores. or stop posting your outfits here since they will be hated. or just dont give a fuck and keep posting, but make it known you dont give a fuck and dont back down from that stance.

i think she shud eat more and try out for rap videos, get dat paper ya dig?

MsgKjlBeRu4

its da remixx baybeee

i think she shud eat more and try out for rap videos

MsgKjlBeRu4

its da remixx baybeee

shes a good size for other videos. seeing her flickr photos, i think it wouldnt be too hard to convince her to take a starring role.

i can see it now... "3 thedaniway"

coming to an online fashion board (without much fashion on your part) to get men's approval is pretty bad.

Just have a talk with your father and tell him where it all went wrong. It'll save you the grief and spare all of our fingers from profusely typing shit to you

Jesus christ, I don't care if she's attractive. Those pictures make me uncomfortable.

The eyes are just empty black holes voraciously sucking attention, hoping to extract some sliver approval from the audience.

Please just stop.

the voracity/vacancy is the good part. jeez.

Jesus christ, I don't care if she's attractive. Those pictures make me uncomfortable.

The eyes are just empty black holes voraciously sucking attention, hoping to extract some sliver approval from the audience.

Please just stop.