WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

goddamn.

it's like there is a slave rebellion going on. all the dumbass slave niggas are coming out of the woodwork to talk shit about the aristocracy. go back to buying ill-fitting dior and wearing armwarmers with your tshirts. "oh it was cold at the baaar" hahahahah faggot.

though you are banned, i feel i must clear up a little misunderstanding. I have never bought or owned anything by dior nor have a ever owned armwarmers. you got me confused with someone else kid.

id006zm1.jpg

id005ic2.jpg

ssw.vis.vis.porter.

This is the kind of stuff i don't understand. I can't really see much about the outfit except what brands he is wearing. Obviously, he's wearing really popular brands and is trying to show them off, but it just seems more like a recent purchase post than a waywt. Or i guess to put it better; how most people interpret waywt pics.

edit: why did you delete your post, jet? I guess it doesn't matter. Hell, this guy might look good for all i know but i can't tell. Some of streetwear guys who are trying to evolve with new brands get it and wear shit in different ways. How do you wear brands like this? Rock it like milspex? Soundbomber? Papoose? Rhythmnsound? Jackphotography?homi?fndmybtterhlf? i dunno. i just see a visvim tag

IMG_3779-1.jpg

This fit is great, imo. Bernhard has always emphasized how he designs not for exclusivist fashonistas, but for the quirky, creative younger generation. Those confident in their styles (notice how worm rarely hates back, he's comfortable with his look) speak volumes about their personality.

Great stuff. Love the patriotic liners. Look through Bdubbs collections and you'll see a recurring theme of freedom and masculinity.

EDIT: Also, if you haters knew anything about this aesthetic, you would recall B-dubb's infatuation with high socks, since he believes it gives you a floating feeling. Hence, worm properly reps the designer's intentions with those high risez.

Guest jmatsu

fitoftheweek4kt5.jpg

Sunglasses: Random vintage Wayfarer replications

Shirt: Le Tigre

Undershirt: LIDL!

Watch: Casio Poptone

Shorts: Peak Performance Sweden

Socks: Nike

Shoes: Nike Tech Challenge

this is some doodoo that even flies wouldn't touch. nigga must have just discovered urban outfitters and bought the shittiest on sale shit. worst colorway for tech challenges ever. i dunno...this is like the international uniform for a white rectal douche.

2dhh11w.jpg

This shit needs to stop right here, right now. Nobody cares that you work at Stüssy. Nobody cares about your Scion or its foreign plates. Nobody cares about you and your friends' bikes. And your little WAYWT gallery of your friends is shit, too. Reminds me of a zit on an old lady's ass. Yeah, you could take a picture of it, but the world would probably be better off if you didn't. And god damn, your hair makes you look like some kind of pedophile, but you'd probably suck at molesting kids, too.

This is the kind of stuff i don't understand. I can't really see much about the outfit except what brands he is wearing. Obviously, he's wearing really popular brands and is trying to show them off, but it just seems more like a recent purchase post than a waywt. Or i guess to put it better; how most people interpret waywt pics.

edit: why did you delete your post, jet? I guess it doesn't matter. Hell, this guy might look good for all i know but i can't tell. Some of streetwear guys who are trying to evolve with new brands get it and wear shit in different ways. How do you wear brands like this? Rock it like milspex? Soundbomber? Papoose? Rhythmnsound? Jackphotography?homi?fndmybtterhlf? i dunno. i just see a visvim tag

Of all the good streetwearers, you list Jackphotography?

This shit needs to stop right here, right now. Nobody cares that you work at Stüssy. Nobody cares about your Scion or its foreign plates. Nobody cares about you and your friends' bikes. And your little WAYWT gallery of your friends is shit, too. Reminds me of a zit on an old lady's ass. Yeah, you could take a picture of it, but the world would probably be better off if you didn't. And god damn, your hair makes you look like some kind of pedophile, but you'd probably suck at molesting kids, too.

cornlol7db.gif

Of all the good streetwearers, you list Jackphotography?

I included him because he used to be more hb type streetwear then tried to move on from it. Plus, i was running out of names. I'm indifferent towards him

I don't really care about the fit as it's whatever (the lined hat is stupid looking though, especially with how hot you claimed it was) but WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR KNEES? Did you have surgery at some point or is that just some weird angle you had your leg at.

Also, what's with the fucking alternate accounts to shit talk? Kinda lame.

I don't really care about the fit as it's whatever (the lined hat is stupid looking though, especially with how hot you claimed it was) but WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOUR KNEES? Did you have surgery at some point or is that just some weird angle you had your leg at.

Also, what's with the fucking alternate accounts to shit talk? Kinda lame.

it's a weird angle... although the knees are knobby reguardless.

and i hope you're not talking to me about the alternate accounts. my boyfriend has an account-but i don't get on it to talk shit.