WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Any item that misterpretender wears makes me instantly hate it. He and Minkous are vying for the most uncomfortable looking facial expressions award as well.

Ash%20004.jpg

Definitely not unique. I know 18 year olds who can bench press 180 kgs (400 pounds). Just for people to understand, Kunk is not able to do it. At the age of 16, I think, they were able to do it with 130kgsor something like that. He looks like average fat kid.

no, i can do it.

Definitely not unique. I know 18 year olds who can bench press 180 kgs (400 pounds). Just for people to understand, Kunk is not able to do it. At the age of 16, I think, they were able to do it with 130kgsor something like that. He looks like average fat kid.

Well considering that the kid was bench pressing 210 at age 8 or something, do you know how much he is benching now? Also, If that's the average fat....I'd hate to consider what you think the average skinny kid is. Bulimic?

Well considering that the kid was bench pressing 210 at age 8 or something, do you know how much he is benching now?

Judging by the pic, not too much. As for his fatness, I guess I was wrong.

515 lbs. i have video.

Damn, that's serious. Did you use special costume?

p.s. Kunk is The Ubermensch.

I think the swede actually looks pretty good. He could take a few layers off and lose the hat, though. I'd also like to see those julian reds with the rest of the fit.

he has so much crap hanging off of him its ridiculous....2 vests, 2 drapey tees, a rosary like necklace, a fedora, raybans, andy warhol wannabee haircut...this shit is awful.

ps. kunk, please post video now, k? thanks.

AKING; banned

ahahahahahahaha

Fuck, aking was banned? Did they do it for a specific post or for....other reasons?

n19511407_32223214_7419.jpg

This is what happens when you take a job at American Apparel. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. Neu-rave Jimi Hendrix bullshit.

n19511407_32223214_7419.jpg

This is what happens when you take a job at American Apparel. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. Neu-rave Jimi Hendrix bullshit.

If he had black pants, no bandanna, no ironic mustache and a diff haircut i'd be a good fit.