shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

will begin to enforce notifications on such cars as so:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/notices/notice_1.pdf

i hella saw one of these in the parking lot today. good to see someone handing them out to parking assholes.

something i hate: not being motivated to do homework. i'm sitting at starbucks, checking superfuture. i have friends that are baristas and i'd been holding back on getting their internet user/password because i know i'll forever be unproductive. and here i am. being a fucking bum. at least i'm getting heaps of drinks for free.

i hella saw one of these in the parking lot today. good to see someone handing them out to parking assholes.

something i hate: not being motivated to do homework. i'm sitting at starbucks, checking superfuture. i have friends that are baristas and i'd been holding back on getting their internet user/password because i know i'll forever be unproductive. and here i am. being a fucking bum. at least i'm getting heaps of drinks for free.

I see this shit all the time, I'm going to print some of those slips out for the glove compartment (0)

empty shelves = grocery shoppin'

so i am on the underground about to head home, groceries safely tucked into my big big bag but i didn't put in the cupcakes cos it would get messed up. so i held it in my hands. i was waiting for the train when this thing decides to brush past me, knocking the box from my hands and i'm not kidding, i was just staring at the box that fell out of my hands down onto the floor upside down for a full second before turning towards her and seeing her just stare back nonchalant.

not an inch to help me pick it up (since i'm already carrying a bag almost a third my size), not a word of apology not even a fucking look of apology (she looks like dai-lok lui)

five years back i would've shoved her down but as is, i just stared at her in the eye and told her the least she could do is fucking apologize.

Scored a pair of full count 1108 with arcs and tab from yahoo auctions for a song (8,000JPY) in my size (38x36).

Then they arrived and they measure TTS pre-soak (37.5" waist). Fucking evisu no.0 flashbacks.

Damn, damn, damn.

When people fill the sink with water and soap for dirty dishes, and then, me consequently having to dig into the sink to drain out the water, with the dishes still in the sink.

My wife does this consistently despite telling her to please not do it. She says it's a British thing. I call bullshit.

I hate having to wait for someone to return an important work-related call. Can't take lunch until I get this call and I'm starving.

My wife does this consistently despite telling her to please not do it. She says it's a British thing. I call bullshit.

I'm British. It's Bullshit. I mean, I had a housemate who used to do it, but he was just a wanker. There wasn't anything cultural going on.

I hate that I have a phobia about getting back on my scooter even though I just shelled out $1000 to get it fixed up.

Met this girl for lunch yesterday, she says she can't stay too long as she's meeting some friends later. She's all flirty with me and complimentary, chats about her clit piercing, tells me I have to come stay at hers soon (she lives far away), tells me I have to come surfing with her and that if I get hypothermia she knows how to deal with it (get us both naked and jump in to bed with me) etc etc etc. Then when it comes to time for her to meet one of her friends, says "Oh, just so you know, I'm kinda dating him". Great, thanks for telling me that. Du did not look impressed to meet me, lol.