shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Met this girl for lunch yesterday, she says she can't stay too long as she's meeting some friends later. She's all flirty with me and complimentary, chats about her clit piercing, tells me I have to come stay at hers soon (she lives far away), tells me I have to come surfing with her and that if I get hypothermia she knows how to deal with it (get us both naked and jump in to bed with me) etc etc etc. Then when it comes to time for her to meet one of her friends, says "Oh, just so you know, I'm kinda dating him". Great, thanks for telling me that. Du did not look impressed to meet me, lol.

This sounds pretty fucked up. She sounds like a massive cock tease. I don't mean to cause offence if she's a good friend of yours, it's just how it comes across from the point of view of an objective observer.

I knew her at uni and for the majority of that time I had a gf, but this girl was always making it hella obvious that she wanted something to happen. We actually flat shared for 3 months, before she dropped out of uni/became realllly shitty to live with. There's no way in hell she'd EVER be gf material, even for a short amount of time but I'd certainly like to fuck her.

One reason I dropped out of college when I was younger was that I had one 30 minute class at 8:00 on a monday, one class at about 1 then nothing until another 1.5 hour class at 4:30. I dropped the middle class and ended up getting constant agro for not turning up to the other two, so I dropped out.

I hate the shitty bottom end on my roommates laptop... sounds like someone farting every time a bassnote is hit or the low-end peaks.

Also I just hate the shit outta my roommate.

He's listening to bluegrass right now, which I'm cool with (when I'm in the car listening to A Prairie Home Companion or driving around with my dad listening to WFUV), but fuck my roommate, he's a fucking tool.

like one of the 2 dudes i'm sharing the appartment with is just really fucking awkward, plus every time he takes off his shoes when he gets home i make a special point not walk by the shoes or go near him... the stink is really fucking disgusting

i hate people who are late -- in all aspects - late to an appt, late to a party, late to conversation, late to acquiring intelligence, etc

Not having breakfast food!

I realize it's like 3pm here.. but I just woke up. Whatever

Edit:

Bitchy baby-boomers who get all pissy when I'm 2 minutes late on taking my laundry out of the washing machines downstairs.

Sorry I don't have the same luxury as you to sit around my stuffy apartment all day and wait for my clothes to finish washing.

UGHHHHH.

the sodding levi adverts on this site!!!:mad: I KNOW THEIR THERE! ....no i dont want to roll over it to start!!!.....ITS ALLWAYS IN THE WAY POPPING UP!!!. :mad:.......damn i wonder how much levi pays for that screen real estate?.....those ads are making me hate the brand!!!

the sodding levi adverts on this site!!!:mad: I KNOW THEIR THERE! ....no i dont want to roll over it to start!!!.....ITS ALLWAYS IN THE WAY POPPING UP!!!. :mad:.......damn i wonder how much levi pays for that screen real estate?.....those ads are making me hate the brand!!!

use firefox

Hangovers. Seriously, fuck hangovers. I remember years ago when I was eighteen and could drink as much as I wanted without getting a hangover the next morning.

Other associated shit I hate:

The realisation that those heady hangover free days are long gone.

The postman delivering stuff on a Saturday way earlier than he would normally on a weekday thus waking me up and exacerbating the aforementioned hangover.

The traffic court system in my town. Got a ticket for not having my rail pass. Tried to pay it online, find out I can't because it didn't involve my car and they sort by license plate number. Went to pay at the court house violations window, find out my ticket is not in the system somehow and the dept that handles it closes at 2:30 in the afternoon. I don't want to take off work so I mail a check, now I find out either the post office or the court lost my check and a month later I got a warrant out for my arrest for this stupid shit.

Now I prob gotta pay bail or court fees on top just because the system is so inefficient/incompetent.

so sushijerk just so i get this straight, you fail to pay for a measily ticket and then one month later the popo knocks on your door and takes you to court? and you didn't get a warning or something to pay it?

oh america you crack me up again and again

my sour puss room mate. if he were a girl he would be the really hot one that is absolutely miserable to be around. he wonders why people don't want him over and why I don't want my friends to meet him.