shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Squeaky ass shoes. My Sambas seem to be designed to trap water and prolong squeakiness but I just walk softly to negate it, bitches don't seem to get the idea that it both makes you look retarded as fuck but is also annoying as shit to anyone within a mile

that goes for alot of adidas shoes (with the thick soles at least) :mad:

that goes for alot of adidas shoes (with the thick soles at least) :mad:

hmm mine don't lucky me i guess

contributing to the thread:

i upgraded from vista to 7 but i fuckign forgot to back up my music library grrrrrrrrrrr luckily not much has been lost but i'm mad that i lost some of the more recent stuff

Guest on-display

I hate when your taking a nap and your playing music on your iTunes and it's playing feist or some shit you start to doze off to. but then the next song is like some electro dance music or some hard gangsta rap shit with some crazy beat and then u can't sleep and have to change it.

^where is that?

i'd be pissed unless i lived three blocks away or something cos thats only three hours. you gotta travel back and forth? for three fucking hours.

(edit- my first three jobs, simultaneously , were all within a five minute walking distance from my house, two of which paid cash, miss those days)