shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I swear my dad is going to lose his leg. He had a hospital check up yesterday on a leg that he had an arterial bypass on last week, they called him earlier and told him he needs to go in to casualty as they're not happy with the swelling. He says he won't go until tomorrow.....

Being told that half my dogs face may be paralyzed the rest of his short life (he's 13) because some numbskull vet didn't feel comfortable operating on a benign tumor in his ear because it was wrapped around some nerves. So, he asked some other technician to do it. And probably fucked up my little man's nervous system.

Ugh.

I was that guy once, 'til about the 8th grade.

Then something happened – something wondrous, profound, inexplicable. Over the course of that week, experience wove to me in layer upon layer. I walked out onto the street, the children laughing and dancing around me in a coil of music. And when the sun shone upon my back, you could read me like a palimpsest. How curious, that.

I was that guy once, 'til about the 8th grade.

Then something happened – something wondrous, profound, inexplicable. Over the course of that week, experience wove to me in layer upon layer. I walked out onto the street, the children laughing and dancing around me in a coil of music. And when the sun shone upon my back, you could read me like a palimpsest. How curious, that.

Puberty, they said, puberty is what makes the world go round.

When blogs won't post my work. Particularly Swiss Miss and It's Nice That. Swiss Miss won't post my moustache t-shirts, despite CONSTANTLY posting moustache themed clothing/accessories and It's Nice That won't post anything of mine, despite 2 of the main guys being in the year above me at my uni and another of them actually being in my year and exhibiting next to me at our degree show.

guys smelling like shit sitting right besides you and you have no way to escape

+

headaches

cant stand dudes that smell like shit in general. Even if they are just walking past. If i can smell you just by walking past you from about a 2 metres away, you need to fix your shit. (also when these stinky people try on god damn clothes. how are we gonna sell a fucking stinking shirt.)

ALSO when people dont wear fucking socks and take their shoes off like everythings all good. how the fuck can you not smell that shit?

anything with the "shocker" symbol (shirts, hats, stickers, ect.)

microwaved food thats super hot on the outside, then the centers cold

streetwear kids that look like starbursts and skittles

sweatshirt hood strings that get fucked up

when zippers get all wavy

Connecticut pizza and no beer after 9 or on sundays

drinking and driving

when drunk girls piss in your bed

itchy assholes