shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

all my iphone cables are fraying at the same time what the fukkkk

on the other hand i just saw a motorcycle go by with a goggles-wearing dog in the sidecar so it ain't all so bad

edit - also sup cwg walking by with the dress slit up to the navel

Edited by Denton

Posted · Hidden by Walt Thizzney, June 12, 2012 - wooops
Hidden by Walt Thizzney, June 12, 2012 - wooops

What annoys me most about tumblr is when you know the person in real life, and they're nothing like the image they are trying to insinuate with on the internet their tumblr.

They still haven't fixed this shit. Want to murder someone

so the CO detector went off at random again like 30 minutes ago or so... i go down to the main office and bitch them out because they said they were going to fix/replace the faulty unit today (this is the second time they've said this). so the assistant building manager calls the fire department, 3-4 firemen show up at my apt... get a 0 reading for CO, and while inspecting the detector it malfunctions again in their face. thankfully the fireman walked down to the management building with me and told them to replace it immediately. if the stupid fucking management would have done their job in the first place it wouldn't have come to this. fucking pathetic.

Edited by jayrock

why do people keep jawnz that don't fit them? What's the point in letting it sit in their closet when there are other dus out there that can actually wear it...

smfh

ive tried to sell my shit that doesnt fit for a pittance and nobody wanted it

fuckin cloak painter pants sz 30 for like 100, two pairs of giuliano fujiwaras for just over 100, juunboks for 100, ervell rain jacket for barely over 100, really nice ande whalls, gitman leopard print for like $150

ppl just dont like nice thing

not hating, but i wasn't sure where else to put this...

rp1.jpg

jap dickies

uniqlo cargo (thanks, merryburger!)

Supreme tees x2

epEQf.jpg

"Cool shirt, what does it say?"

"Supreme."

"Oh... Supreme? I don't get it. Does it have anything to do with the Arab Spring?"

"No, uh, Supreme is this clothing brand in New York City but they uh started out as a group of skaters blah blah blah..."

"let me tell you about my hermes inspired ashtray"

not hating, but i wasn't sure where else to put this...

"Cool shirt, what does it say?"

"Supreme."

"Oh... Supreme? I don't get it. Does it have anything to do with the Arab Spring?"

"No, uh, Supreme is this clothing brand in New York City but they uh started out as a group of skaters blah blah blah..."

Edited by hyun

the kid subletting a room in my house this summer is one of those kids who doesn't flush every time he takes a piss. like to save water i guess? but every time i go in the bathroom there's a fresh toilet full of piss waiting for me.

new development. i come home from a weekend away at a bike race and go to take a piss and the kid literally took a shit and left it there. what. the. fuck.

why does everybody hate nickelback, they not even that bad bruh.

why does everybody hate nickelback, they not even that bad bruh.

ppl have become mindless sheep and its just the cool thing to do, hate nickelback. kind of how ppl wear new balance shoes that the grandpa down the street at the senior center rocks

ppl have become mindless sheep and its just the cool thing to do, hate nickelback. kind of how ppl wear new balance shoes that the grandpa down the street at the senior center rocks

"I would dissect every single song that I would hear on the radio or every song that had ever done well on a chart and I would say, 'Why did this do well?'" Nickelback's single How You Remind Me, Kroeger told Bliss, sold so well because it was about romantic relationships, a universal subject, and contained memorable hooks."

It's cause of crap like that that Nickelback are undeniably bad.

Edited by okonomi

Girl and I went on a date last night only for her to start her period before we could have sex. Turns out it was only spotting and I'm p sure she's boning some other duu right now. Girl I had tentative plans to get with tonight ended up bailing too... Newly single life is hard.

stop going on shitty dates with ugly mica girls and hang out with desi and I. maxie's tonight to hit on asians lets do it.

Girl and I went on a date last night only for her to start her period before we could have sex. Turns out it was only spotting and I'm p sure she's boning some other duu right now. Girl I had tentative plans to get with tonight ended up bailing too... Newly single life is hard.

i'm on the same boat

the good news is that they are still at least 19,999 girls to chase

yo adh92, if you're about to smash a new girl like a few days after splitting from your ex, and even if it doesn't complete...be hyped my man. Lots of guys aren't even talking to girls, let alone getting close enough to let biology cockblock them. Good on you man. And forreal, anticipate that you'll be comparing new girls to your ex, or generally dissatisfied with who you meet or how it goes at least for a while (even if the girls are amazing), don't get discouraged. Newly single life can def be hard, but can also be as good as you make it. It's all about rolling w the punches and not taking anything too seriously.