shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

greenmx3-01.jpg

I hate that the big spoiler on the not-fast cars trend is coming back around these parts. The 90's sucked.

someone explained the illogical nature of spoilers on rear wheel or front wheel drive vehicles once, like, it does absolutely nothing and most cars that get aftermarket spoilers fall in that category. I know nothing about cars, so someone will have to figure out the answer for me, but I remember it being funny.

greenmx3-01.jpg

I hate that the big spoiler on the not-fast cars trend is coming back around these parts. The 90's sucked.

Yeah but look at the photo date, it needs the spoiler because so it can TIME TRAVEL man, anyone know the whereabouts of one Marty Mcfly?

someone explained the illogical nature of spoilers on rear wheel or front wheel drive vehicles once, like, it does absolutely nothing and most cars that get aftermarket spoilers fall in that category. I know nothing about cars, so someone will have to figure out the answer for me, but I remember it being funny.

aftermarket spoilers suck 99% percent of the time because the spoiler was not incorporated into the design of the car during aerodynamic simulation. as far as dynamics are concerned it is just an appendage that fucks with the air flow (assuming the car even reaches the speeds where a spoiler would make a difference)

when people threaten to never come back to a store... You're not punishing anyone... I promise!

The only kits that I appreciate are aftermarket BMW kits. Nothing is more beautiful than an E30 with an M-tech kit:

Have you ever seen a Peugeot 205 T16?

Thats cheating, E30's are pure sex period and The E30 M is orgasmic. Im kinda feelin that Peugeot tho.

when people threaten to never come back to a store... You're not punishing anyone... I promise!

This belongs in the things that make you feel good thread, but the flip side of this is awesome. I told a mom and her daughter the other day that they should shop elsewhere from now on, and that they weren't welcome back. Shit doesn't happen often, but it's so fucking great when it does.

people are stupid and posers

aftermarket spoilers suck 99% percent of the time because the spoiler was not incorporated into the design of the car during aerodynamic simulation. as far as dynamics are concerned it is just an appendage that fucks with the air flow (assuming the car even reaches the speeds where a spoiler would make a difference)

funny how the trunk sometimes dents in when the spoilers are actually fairly efficient in their design creating mat tyte downforzz, adding 50 bhp to your engine. don't forget that each sticker or tinted window will also add 5 bhp each and the louder and more obnoxious your fart can is the better

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." whaaaaat? this is what I get for + repping almost everything that I saw in the "what are you craving" threak. damn.

When you on the grind tryin to go home n shit and you finish your work in my case my dept. And the manager doesnt want to let you go. Sat on my ass waiting for an hour for du to "walk" me.

the conversations between me and the madre

her: "why don't you get a job?"

me: "i want this internship. why can't you just be happy that i actually want to do this?"

her: "so you want to work in a junkie fashion industry after you graduate? what do i spend all this tuition for? go work in a bank."

the conversations between me and the madre

her: "why don't you get a job?"

me: "i want this internship. why can't you just be happy that i actually want to do this?"

her: "so you want to work in a junkie fashion industry after you graduate? what do i spend all this tuition for? go work in a bank."

first

world

problems

yo ohsnap stop listening to your mom man. moms are usually terrible at giving out any kind of advice.

sometimes i look into my closet, and i see all these clothes my mom and i bought together when i was like age 8-13. she used to tell me: wow that looks great on you honey!!! you look so cool!!!!

but you know what man, they all look like SHIT, PURE SHIT. i start feeling fucking used and violated, so i usually take a long, hot shower afterwards.

still love you though <3 mom.

no but seriously, you gotta stop that shit man. it's unhealthy.