shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

People who first world problems people in this thread.

This is the shit you hate thread on a mad first world forum, there are people arguing about whether a nato strap on a rolly is wrong, how the fuck are you going to whitewhine.com someone.

you want proof of god??? your liver!!! how could you have it if god didn't give it to you?
people who say the word "classy"

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DIE

That's a classy quote.

I hate catty, uneducated plebeians in an office setting. I work with these horrid creatures (all women). Today, the only friend I have in my department, told me that the "others" were talking shit on me, saying that I'm strange and talk about weird things (news, world politics, etc).

These fat pieces of white trash talk about two things: Other people and Prime Time television... ALL DAY.

I'm like an alien to these bottom feeders. Please God, someone enforce eugenics. We're losing all hope.

if there wasn't shitty bottom people then there wouldn't be great ones either.

you shouldn't pay attention about what those kind of people think/say/do, just know that they're here and that there's always gonna be dummies around you, in every level of society. but if you know it and live with it i reckon you live a freer life.

if there wasn't shitty bottom people then there wouldn't be great ones either.

you shouldn't pay attention about what those kind of people think/say/do, just know that they're here and that there's always gonna be dummies around you, in every level of society. but if you know it and live with it i reckon you live a freer life.

Yeah, I know. I just have this burning desire to kick their little clique leader right in her teeth.

Yeah, I know. I just have this burning desire to kick their little clique leader right in her teeth.

keep it for the day you quit like a boss. soonish hopefully.