shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest Krack

It was a serious question. I look up regional dances in my spare time.

Can you offer me any more advice on people?

Because you're so wise.

Guest Krack
oh super good point

fucking idiot

Did I strike a nerve?

I see what you did there. But im asking you why do you hate white people? And again, im just curious. Not white either.

Clopek and Fox news.

Seeing a bug in your house and then going to another rooom to find something to kill it with, and then coming back with the bug nowhere to be found.

Seriously, where do all the bugs you never catch go? I'm afraid one day I'll find a pile of bugs that got away.

EDIT: fuck yeah nevermind just killed that sucker while I was taking a shit.

Dear Krack,

I'm not sure how you've inferred that you "struck a nerve" from what a person of even below-average intelligence could pretty easily see was a flippant remark. I haven't taken the time to lurk your back posts, largely because (given what I've read over the course of the past few pages) I assume they'll be completely devoid of any contribution whatsoever. Regardless I'm fairly confident in suggesting that you're not only ignorant, but unfunny at the same time.

I'm also not entirely sure why you haven't been banned yet, as I'm pretty sure if a white guy on this forum started talking shit about how he hates 90% of blacks/asians/women/whatever he'd be gone in a flash. I imagine certain mods just haven't seen your lovely posts yet. Regardless, you've got more than enough rope to hang yourself and soon we won't have to suffer through much more of your ..."wisdom".

Eat shit, you non-contributing douche.

Each day at the office we get exciting new updates on new hires from the Boston branch. Usually they're pretty awful but this young woman takes the (non-dairy, vegan) cake. Here's the email:

"Team,

Please join me in welcoming **** **** as the newest member of the Event Operations team!

**** just graduated from Northeastern University where she received her Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration. During her time as a Husky, she was a fervent member of the HEAT Environmental Club, a co-host of Northeastern’s TV Station- NUTV, and a regular volunteer for BostonCares. She also caused a ruckus on the NU broomball rink, where she is widely regarded as one of the great defensewomen in school history.

As an Event Ops Intern, **** will help support our peak demand response season by focusing on SCOOP readiness, PLP management, and the annual PJM push. And as we look towards our first summer with 10,000+ sites, I’m sure she’ll get some phone time as well.

How do we know she’s going to kick butt? Because she’s a legitimate black belt in karate. She also enjoys a good espresso, hitting aces on the tennis court and operating two-wheeled vehicles. Whether biking to an independent film, Segwaying around the city, or scootering to her favorite food truck, there is no question that **** likes to travel in style.

Welcome ****! We’re pumped to have you on the team."

I won't post it, but it featured a publicity shot of her where she's wearing a black turtleneck and a serious face against a black backdrop in... BLACK AND WHITE.

Sellers in supermarket who disappear off the face of the earth once it comes time to ship stuff. So far everything I've bought has shown up, some taking longer than others.

However the total lack of communication is seriously fucking frustrating. How hard is sending a pm for fuck sakes?!?!

Guest Krack
Dear Krack,

I'm not sure how you've inferred that you "struck a nerve" from what a person of even below-average intelligence could pretty easily see was a flippant remark. I haven't taken the time to lurk your back posts, largely because (given what I've read over the course of the past few pages) I assume they'll be completely devoid of any contribution whatsoever. Regardless I'm fairly confident in suggesting that you're not only ignorant, but unfunny at the same time.

I'm also not entirely sure why you haven't been banned yet, as I'm pretty sure if a white guy on this forum started talking shit about how he hates 90% of blacks/asians/women/whatever he'd be gone in a flash. I imagine certain mods just haven't seen your lovely posts yet. Regardless, you've got more than enough rope to hang yourself and soon we won't have to suffer through much more of your ..."wisdom".

Eat shit, you non-contributing douche.

:(

It'll be okay little man.

Your pussy will stop bleeding eventually.

When people walk up to my return line to buy something and I say "Hi, are purchasing or returning today?" and they say "buying!" but looking at me like im a dumbfuck looking at their friends or spouses like "who asks that" but then I just point up to the giant fucking sign that says CUSTOMER SERVICE:RETURNS/EXCHANGES. And they saay ooooooooh still irks the shit out of me though.

:(

It'll be okay little man.

Your pussy will stop bleeding eventually.

"Hi, I'm black! I have jokes!"

Boring, boring, boring.

talk about a fucking coincidence; i was just going to make a statement (possibly thread) about this. although i'm not white, i wanted to read other's thoughts on how white people can't express pro-white sentiments without being deemed racist. you know, the typical stuff like no blatantly white-specific channels or organizations and such.
i'm going to say it's a good thing you didn't make this thread
oh no, i wasn't gonna make it here ahaha.

i'd get banned so fast

And this is the unfortunate reason that Krack, an ugly little hominid with a baby hominid dick, has the luxury of spewing his easy humor on the internet when in RL, he'd piss his pants if Big Fritz heard him say anything like the shit he said here.

Racism is funny when you're funny.

Guest Krack
"Hi, I'm black! I have jokes!"

Boring, boring, boring.

And this is the unfortunate reason that Krack, an ugly little hominid with a baby hominid dick, has the luxury of spewing his easy humor on the internet when in RL, he'd piss his pants if Big Fritz heard him say anything like the shit he said here.

Racism is funny when you're funny.

Why are you guys typing small paragraphs out?

I obviously don't give a fuck.

Do you call him Big Fritz because he leaves your asshole gaping?

he doesn't look too scary..

IMG_0259.jpg

but hey what do I know?

You never know nowadays with these trendy ass white guys. He may know some dead form of martial art, or he might spill his organic black Columbian coffee all over me.

I don't want any beef bro. Please don't come at me!

Why are you guys typing small paragraphs out?

I obviously don't give a fuck.

Do you call him Big Fritz because he leaves your asshole gaping?

he doesn't look too scary..

but hey what do I know?

You never know nowadays with these trendy ass white guys. He may know some dead form of martial art, or he might spill his organic black Columbian coffee all over me.

I don't want any beef bro. Please don't come at me!

You sure don't sound like you "don't give a fuck." You're still here, rehearsing your daddy's hate and sitting in the middle submissively while we jerk off on your face. Good girl.

Post a face pic.