shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

wendy's fucked up when they switched their fries to the new ones that get soggy in the bag. i've tried a few times since i like the spicy chickens, but their fries are never crispy. 

you ain't lie. i think they switched because "natural cut" fries are trendy and ppl were demanding that they come salted. both mistakes in my eyes.

when you meet a friend, who with their other friends that you don't know and they go outta' their way to not notice you or act like you're not there. so you stand there awkwardly with an outstretched hand waiting for a handshake but they don't reciprocate until they're forced to 'realise' you are there.

my roommate's inability to break down cardboard boxes and recycle properly

13499044703_53ff6e75d8.jpg

o____o

well.. at least she broke down the box. i also can't stand her and her friends' taste in music. if i hear Drunk in Love one more time, i'm going to throw her dog that shits and pees everywhere out the window.

American "cheese". When ppl wear puffer or leather jackets round their waists. Gays actin like bratty catty 16 yo chicks. And mb those salads that are just shit covered in mayo..potato salad i tried last week was ace tho

American cheese shouldn't even be classified as cheese though. It's just some processed salty paste in an individual plastic wrapper. 

Edited by untrue

getting into the habit of procrastinating... and realizing that it's incredibly stupid to procrastinate but in way too deep now

(currently trying to type up 10 pages of bullshit analysis)

also breaking out of procrastination is probably gonna be a bitch when i get around to it

Edited by alexthephallus

american cheese is modest, but it's pretty good.

it's worse when straights be actin' bratty catty... we lack the flair. 

Im more annoyed by gays doin it cuz nobody calls em out when theyre cunts

On cheese, i use fontina or different cheddars and jacks. Jacks have a nice melt. American melts well 2 but doesnt have the flavour

American cheese shouldn't even be classified as cheese though. It's just some processed salty paste in an individual plastic wrapper. 

Only eaten those singles but apparently theres american cheese that comes in blocks. Never seen it in a euro deli

http://thecookinggeek.com/american-cheese/

over doin' it on caffeine.

couples having heated arguments out in public.  it called civilization.  we don't piss wherever, so don't ruin my scene with your "issues".

Yeah, cuz these are definitely acts we make sure to schedule when we get up in the morning. 

^but maybe take it inside?

or I don't know..I was with a friend celebrating her bday in a group setting and all of a sudden one of the party gets a call from the bf and bitching/yelling/shit ensues while we are in the restaurant. finally after a few moments she notices us gesturing her to pls take it outside before we get more then just dirty looks thrown our way

Grown ass adults kicking the back of your theatre seat like a goddamn toddler on an airplane

turn around and knock their foot down

there's these two pple at work that is pissing me off but I can't tell whether they're diabolical or just that stupid/senseless

how is it that I become the person they go to for everything when I haven't even finished the task I was working on beforehand. if, the other person wasn't on the phone, and I know it's not work, I wouldn't be pissed but they don't bother her because the phone is glued to her ears

if only I could hide in my desk all day

or be able to fax, fedex, print, etc all from my desk