shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

That 'BOY' clothing brand - UK people will know what I'm talking about.

Ur referring 2 the revamped boy London label I presume. Don't like it but have to admit that some of the long clothing collab graphics were pretty nice

Ur referring 2 the revamped boy London label I presume. Don't like it but have to admit that some of the long clothing collab graphics were pretty nice

You mean the shirts with the Nazi eagle?

Its fucking obnoxious or maybe I'm just jealous that some asshole is making millions from 3 letters and facist-lite imagery. 

Seriously though, even that Trapstar brand's designs look like more effort have been put into them than 5 mins on MS paint Windows 95 edition.

Its fucking obnoxious or maybe I'm just jealous that some asshole is making millions from 3 letters and facist-lite imagery. 

Seriously though, even that Trapstar brand's designs look like more effort have been put into them than 5 mins on MS paint Windows 95 edition.

It's not a nazi eagle. Plus long did a bunch of others.

I don't kno what trapstar is and the amount of effort or duration put in2 graphics is pretty irrelevant. Even if it appears so, does it appeal to u? Does it appeal to others? A good example is old woodwood tees. Making the graphics mighta not took too long, but thinking of them before doin that shit might of. Simple yet conceptually effective 4 their image. Perhaps the same for long clothing?

So I agree about boy London, but I do think some of long clothing"s graphics are good. What exactly dont u like about longs graphics? Or u just don't like labels connotations or their customer base?

Boy is actually a classic end of 70s start to mid 80s neo-punk brand, worn by club kids like Boy George, then by everyone and their mother, that stylists and other fashion peeps were looking for everywhere in vintage shops a couple years ago. It got featured in several shoots, brand got relaunched (more than once I think), friends of mine now stopped wearing cause the non-initiated (Korean celebrity clones,fuccboi tumblr-addicts, Rihanna fans) now style with their comme des fuckdown hats. End of story.

ZTT2JTf.jpg

q9d149u.jpg

IxsDCCc.jpg

5OkWSZg.jpg

NUCcrL1.jpg

8UqVA7w.jpg

Edited by Fuuma

There's some good fit nowadays on sufu (not that many) but the amount of people who know their fashun shit is so low it's fucking disheartening. Dior Homme/online shit wasn't the start of fashion for men.

Edited by Fuuma

There's some good fit nowadays on sufu (not that many) but the amount of people who know their fashun shit is so low it's fucking disheartening. Dior Homme/online shit wasn't the start of fashion for men.

fairly certain the guy broken dubz who "hates" boy was ignorant of the labels origins, but just probably hates it for the same reasons u, me or yr friends do (notice I wrote I don't like the revamped boy london). Yeah it's pretty shit that he trying to shit on a label of such subcultural lineage that he probably didn't realize, but I can understand why the current marketing and clientele would make a kid or veterans feel so.

It's not a nazi eagle.

http://g.api.no/obscura/API/image/r1/escenic/978x1200r/1385539202/archive/05201/20131127-017_5201733a.jpg

Yea- a lot of 1970's punk bands used nazi imagery. I did not know that Boy was that old tho - so I will concede that part to my lack of knowledge. 

Still, looked shit then and even worse now. 

i dont know/care much about boy london but saying u gotta respect the current iteration cause of punk history is like saying u gotta praise phantom menace cause it came 20 years after the original trilogy

I understand and agree, but I'd have preferred to hear his line of reasoning other than uk people will know what he's talkin about etc.

Boy is actually a classic end of 70s start to mid 80s neo-punk brand, worn by club kids like Boy George, then by everyone and their mother, that stylists and other fashion peeps were looking for everywhere in vintage shops a couple years ago. It got featured in several shoots, brand got relaunched (more than once I think), friends of mine now stopped wearing cause the non-initiated (Korean celebrity clones,fuccboi tumblr-addicts, Rihanna fans) now style with their comme des fuckdown hats. End of story.

8UqVA7w.jpg

I pray to God this isn't Boy George.

i dont know/care much about boy london but saying u gotta respect the current iteration cause of punk history is like saying u gotta praise phantom menace cause it came 20 years after the original trilogy

Not really, it's not like it was ultra-cool back then for long, we can't really say it was masterful design anyway and the new iteration isn't really relevant. It's also not important to know much about the topic but I'm just saying that on a fashion forum we deserve a little more geeking about that stuff than people having no idea about it. It just so happens that we've lost much of that aspect in the current forum.