shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

how eBay messages blocks attempts to pass email addresses between members. to get people to pay outside of eBay, i have to ask them to type it up and screenshot it and attach as a photo, or to text me their email address

+ how some people make up the dumbest excuses:

"Also not in position to pay for two weeks. I understand if you can not wait. Sorry but just got a huge power bill"

edit: she works at a law firm that shares her namesake

Edited by _ironman

eBay has been leaking for quite awhile now and instead of doing an overhaul they're plugging a hole, pressure builds and somewhere else there's a leak, they plug that and another leak springs and so forth

would love it if they actually placed money into the company to help people learn how to properly sell their used goods so it's a marketplace that is not only easier to navigate but also so that there are less chances of buyers remorse as well as scams.

it would also be nice if eBay actually allowed you to upload pictures for free that they would automatically watermark or make it so that you can't right click, screenshot or whatever when that window is up and active.

etcetc

I don't even bother with eBay anymore, not since 2008, but lately my cousin from Hong Kong has been slowly taking over it, cos she ran into a seller that won't sell outside of US, so she asked if I could help her bid on it, gots no time for that so I just gave her my account info

you can upload pictures for free now whitney, they probably did that to entice more selling. but no watermark

and yeah they should really fix their dispute resolution. a few months back i had someone successfully return an item after 30 days claiming there was a stain that he didn't notice cuz he never wore it

Layovers.

From Seattle -> Phoenix -> San Fran today

I had a 17 hour layover in Moscow, Russia when I came here to Berlin.

I don't get why people who aren't homeless ask for money especially when they don't need it. Dude comes up to me (he obviously decided to target me using his English) and asks me for money cause he's "hungry" (dude was wearing some crappy suit). He was obviously trying to get some money out of me and walks away completely fine. And I usually keep some change to actually give it to a person who needs it.

Edited by noobedloser

I hate how I can't access the funds from ebay sales for weeks after it sells. Even after the buyer ends up receiving the item I still can't access it sometimes. 

isnt this only with new accounts? i remember they had this but after i got like 10+ feedback, i was able to access the money right away

^Luckily I shipped to my parents' home so I didn't 'lose' it but I suppose I'd probably go approach the residents (if it's somewhere nearby)

Far away?  Damn, that shit's probably gone lol, unless you wanna send a snail mail letter explaining the situation