shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

^ sorry that ur not feeling it ill tell their team to change editorial direction towards anime shirts and rick dunks and mild depression

I dunno, bowtie and loafers tell me preppy rapist while anime and dunks tell me depressed online masturbator, maybe it's time to mix the two for a truly great creature.

Trying to find a job.

I applied to a restaurant about a month and a half ago, along with various other places, looking for a part time job. I had called the restaurant back three times within the past month because I heard from friends that they were about to have an opening. I called them last friday and was told they would be having an opening this week. Yesterday i was walking and overheard the girl in front of me telling her friends about the job she had recently got. Turns out it was the exact position I had applied for and all she did to get it was walk in on tuesday, ask for any job availability, and the manager hired her on spot, she didnt even fill out an application. 

Trying to find a job.

I applied to a restaurant about a month and a half ago, along with various other places, looking for a part time job. I had called the restaurant back three times within the past month because I heard from friends that they were about to have an opening. I called them last friday and was told they would be having an opening this week. Yesterday i was walking and overheard the girl in front of me telling her friends about the job she had recently got. Turns out it was the exact position I had applied for and all she did to get it was walk in on tuesday, ask for any job availability, and the manager hired her on spot, she didnt even fill out an application. 

Manager probably thought she was a cutie