shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The fuck is this shit? I hate it too now

tumblr_mu2bj9bQkJ1s03x8no1_1280.jpg

Caption reads:

ABC gal who wears the bones of her enemies in her hair and throws cultural appropriators wallowing deep in “white guilt†and problematic Asian Religion professors in the dust.  Your white hippie “new-age†nonsense ain’t cute.

Edited by JD.Salinger

if they're are other options available,

this

There are plenty of food that don't need to test your gag reflex that some people refuse to try, balut is just an extreme example.

its just annoying when I'm out with a group of people where were all trying to share family style and theres 2-3 fuckers who have to order separately cuz they've never eaten the things we ordered and refuse to try it. and then we have to split the bills up awkward as fuck. Or i'm on a date and I found out they don't like eating *insert cuisine* i mean dam, try eating something other than fucking *insert country of origin* food for once, is the point were trying to make

I really fucking hate dealing with employment agencies. FUCK. How some of these people even have jobs, I'll never know.

can confirm temp workers are absolutely dumb as fuck, i don't understand how they function in their daily lives without someone telling them what to do.

stinky people on packed metros/trams. today was the worst i've ever experienced. dudes smelling like hot garbage on a cold day. 

Welcome to Paris.

Mind you, the London Underground isn't much of an improvement.

^you guys need to take some third world trains to really put things in perspective imho

The fuck is this shit? I hate it too now

Caption reads:

ABC gal who wears the bones of her enemies in her hair and throws cultural appropriators wallowing deep in “white guilt†and problematic Asian Religion professors in the dust.  Your white hippie “new-age†nonsense ain’t cute.

this style of writing is a genre. what's the genre called? i propose "tumblr affirmation"

i don't like the saying "problematic." one must be pretty cocksure to say something like that without further discourse. just runnin round calling things "problematic" huh? ok.

what's problematic? I know it when i see it.

when people talk to you in a foriegn language you don't understand, so you try to let them know that you have no idea what they're saying

and it seems to agrivate them, making them speak faster and louder

ã°ã‹ã‚„ã‚ㆠ!!