shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Shit on my shoes is shit I hate.

He is just saying he hates shit on his shoes in general. Nowhere did he say he hates it when he shits on his shoes, but I think its pretty safe to assume he hates that too as it falls under shit's umbrella.

Edited by seeldog47

People who come to your shop and make an order without looking at the prices first. Then when you ring up the total they say they don't have enough cash/it's a rip-off and continue to make a scene blahblahblah. Fuck you I'll kickflip this counter and put my foot through your face

^^^ that is the fucking worst. huuuge red flag.

but actually i came here to post: when skunks blow their stanky ass loads outside my damn window when im trying to sleep. woke up from tha stank.

man, seems like every time i go to pass someone on the freeway, they see me coming around and all of a sudden their pride gets hurt, like they're losing a race, and just start to speed up like 10-15mph once i'm in the lane next to them. usually i'm in cruise control and just watch them as they get like 50 yards on me, then they go right back to driving slow again and the process repeats once i catch up, or they give up. other times i just speed up with them and get in front of them and then all of a sudden they go back to being slow. hate those fuckers.

Edited by Rob060

man, seems like every time i go to pass someone on the freeway, they see me coming around and all of a sudden their pride gets hurt, like they're losing a race, and just start to speed up like 10-15mph once i'm in the lane next to them. usually i'm in cruise control and just watch them as they get like 50 yards on me, then they go right back to driving slow again and the process repeats once i catch up, or they give up. other times i just speed up with them and get in front of them and then all of a sudden they go back to being slow. hate those fuckers.

I've noticed this happens a lot. Especially if you or your friend happen to drive a sportyish car and the person you're overtaking is not (where I'm from it's usually a young/middle aged guy in a locally built family sedan). Also they like to tailgate you on the freeway and when you move over and they overtake you, they instantly go back to cruising speed of worse, slow down. This is known as "Ego is threatened" mode

People who refuse to watch an animal be killed or do the killing themselves when it comes to food, but have no problem driving out to a store and buying the same exact animal prepackaged and ready to go.

You hate most girls

^yeah and most of them from southeast asia, although civilized asia does have its share of country bumpkins. never met a bz who would kill some shit b4 eating it. gotta get outta the city i guess

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Getting away from the bar  after your order is the worst ( especially when you are with a group with more than 3) tryin' to get that tray away from the bar and there are always  that douche that won't move. I now put the red wine at the outside front and hope he is wearing a white shirt

Edited by aso2004

also, somewhat related:

being at shows or festivals and people acting visibly/vocally butt hurt when they get shoved even just a bit. bitch move

even worse, the assholes who "stand their ground" by implanting their feet and causing trippage to ppl tryna get thru.. chill it aint a game