shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

it feels like every girl I know has "anxiety", and it interferes with their daily lives in some significant way...or they think they're all some unique butterflies for having "anxiety" or something. I'm like, ayo, this is called "life" girls. I'm sure some anxiety does exist, but it's just fucking life and because you've had everything handed to you on demand since you were born, the prospect of something not going as you wish might seem a bit intimidating. Can't drive far distances, can't sit in a classroom full of people, can't handle the idea of getting a B, can't stand new environments...wtf?

this is an issue close to my personal life, so i'll just say that for somebody who doesn't have any anxiety problems (me), understanding somebodies actual disabling anxiety is nearly impossible. the things that can set them off can seem really insignificant(sound, lights), but for somebody who really does have that weird shit going on in their brain it can be extremely crippling.

i have no idea whether or not the people you're talking about actually have anxiety problems, just saying for the sake of anxiety discussion.

i keep forgetting my thermos of coffee/tea at home before i go to work. now when i come back home, i have old ass coffee or cold ass tea.

hate myself for zoning out at "old ass coffee" (premotion of disturbing image) when my lucid half is screaming "IT'S JUST A TYPO!!!"

it is a typo.... right? :o orz

Trying to get some referral credit from this du by getting his name, but he keeps blatantly ignoring my pm's.

Is it really that hard to at least send SOMETHING back? Even a simple: "I don't like to give my name out" would suffice.

and I know he sees my pm's because it tells me that you've fucking read it :mad:

Edited by halomunkey

Dude threw up right across from me on the bus this morning

My reaction went from disbelief to disgust to humor to pity for the guy who's gotta clean it up then back to disgust when the whole bus started to smell. Come on man, it's 8 in the morning, get it together

Was driving to work and some particle board or some shit came flying out of nowhere and now I have a huge crack in my windshield

Not cool

i've gotten four chips in my windshield over the past year now, after the third one i had to replace my whole windshield since i waited too long to repair it and it spread into a nasty crack. a few days ago i was driving on the highway (at speed limit, for once--no cars ahead of me) and a truck in the lane next to me launched a gravel rock and chipped my shit. god obviously doesn't want me to have a non-fucked up windshield.

i hate people who fucking diss me in front of girls they know I like or just in a huge crowd. But when we're hanging 1 on 1 it's like we cool?

YO FUQ THAT SHIT

i had a friend who acted like that and I socked him in the face when I just had enough. we aren't friends anymore, but that shit felt good. now it seems karma is catching up cause the dude is just like him.

got fucking trashed last night and tried to climb up to an apt balcony so i could pet a cat that was meowing at me. when i hopped back down i was so drunk i didn't even realize my phone had bounced outta my pocket. after searching the area for like an hour today, i went to the front office to report it and returned home. i noticed there's an option to lock the phone and display a short message with my home number on the find my iphone app, so i did that and the guy who found it ended up calling like an hour later.

really happy he did the right thing and returned it, but when i picked it up a bunch of my apps were gone, along with all of my photos, videos, texts, contacts, settings, and call history. he also decided to keep my bootleg uc case (lol). fuck me.

Edited by Denpatou

really happy he did the right thing and returned it, but when i picked it up a bunch of my apps were gone, along with all of my photos, videos, texts, contacts, settings, and call history.

Don't iphones wipe themselves if you mess the password up a ton? I dunno... I could be wrong about that.

not automatically but they do have that setting. when you mess the password up, the amount of time you must wait between attempts multiplies exponentially--it's pretty funny when it displays "1,294,349 Minutes" until your next attempt haha

this didn't actually happen to him as i have the passcode disabled. he just kinda deleted all my shit individually. he'd even used it to log on facebook, but that and a blurry picture of sum girl were the only things he'd used it for since finding it.

Edited by Denpatou

not automatically but they do have that setting. when you mess the password up, the amount of time you must wait between attempts multiplies exponentially--it's pretty funny when it displays "1,294,349 Minutes" until your next attempt haha

this didn't actually happen to him as i have the passcode disabled. he just kinda deleted all my shit individually. he'd even used it to log on facebook, but that and a blurry picture of sum girl were the only things he'd used it for since finding it.

the amount of time you have to wait caps out at 60 minutes...

pinterest

etsy

both are full of things like

Real Weddings - Made in Portland: Mackenzie and Nick channeled their passion for handcrafts, letterpress, sustainability, and apple cider to create their dream wedding.

DIE

Edited by Denton

hanging out with a new girl for the first time and she goes

"UGHHH i really have to poop"

the fuck? am i supposed to think that's quirky or something? how did that seem like a good idea?

she's obviously trying to see if you're into that kind of kinky shit