shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

...well you asked - nahmsayin?

i just mean, instead of saying "i'm good"

i think i wrote it wrong. when somebody asks me how i am, and i say 'i'm good, how are you', and then they say it. i don't know, maybe we need a 'things that slightly annoy you' thread.

whenever i'm given a job to do labeled "RUSH." then the coordinators are always missing some info so i have to call them before i can continue. and they are never fucking there. don't reply back to email, don't call me back

then i have to bother their manager who generally doesn't know wtf i'm even talking about

i just mean, instead of saying "i'm good"

i think i wrote it wrong. when somebody asks me how i am, and i say 'i'm good, how are you', and then they say it. i don't know, maybe we need a 'things that slightly annoy you' thread.

You get annoyed by people speaking properly? It's not even affectatious either.

You get annoyed by people speaking properly? It's not even affectatious either.

i dunno man tic told me otherwise

"yo it actually be wrong grammaticlaly, "i am good" is right + "i am well" is wrong + "i am doing well" is right + "i am doing good" is wrong, but fuck a prescriptivism anywyas"

ps who uses obsolete english. affectatious? who uses that dead shakespearean word :D

i dunno man tic told me otherwise

"yo it actually be wrong grammaticlaly, "i am good" is right + "i am well" is wrong + "i am doing well" is right + "i am doing good" is wrong, but fuck a prescriptivism anywyas"

ps who uses obsolete english. affectatious? who uses that dead shakespearean word :D

ya like okonomi u said "peopel speaking properly," cool, but wud u have said "peeps whose speech is properly" or less jarringly "peeps speaking proper"? i mean u could if u wanted, feel free, but grammaramas usually go w/ adjs for nouns + advs for verbs. but again, fuck a prescrptivism anwyays.

ya like okonomi u said "peopel speaking properly," cool, but wud u have said "peeps whose speech is properly" or less jarringly "peeps speaking proper"? i mean u could if u wanted, feel free, but grammaramas usually go w/ adjs for nouns + advs for verbs. but again, fuck a prescrptivism anwyays.

yeah okonomi was basically right - i would rather say the improper version heh

This girl I know is a "brand ambassador" for Vitaminwater. I don't get it. Something about some drink trying to pass itself off as hip just bothers me.

BB1PCW-MhdU

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-robbins/the-dark-side-of-vitaminw_b_669716.html

"In a staggering feat of twisted logic, lawyers for Coca-Cola are defending the lawsuit by asserting that "no consumer could reasonably be misled into thinking vitaminwater was a healthy beverage.""

not to defend Coca Cola here, especially since i don't recall seeing any Vitamin Water ads so i don't know what claims they made, but especially if you are buying "healthy drinks", why wouldn't you read the nutritional information label first?

the article is right, 33g of sugar is about the same amount as a can of soda. all i'm saying is that if i picked it up thinking it might be healthier and saw 33g of sugar i'd put it back down

edit:

"glacéau vitaminwater is a great-tasting, active lifestyle hydrating beverage packed with vitamins and minerals to help get you through your day"

considering this is what it says on their FAQ page, i don't see why people would think it's a health drink anyway. i would just treat it like a energy/sports drink.

"glacéau vitaminwater is a great-tasting, active lifestyle hydrating beverage packed with vitamins and minerals to help get you through your day"

"cocaine is a great, active lifestyle invigorating powder packed with vitamins and minerals to help get you through your day"

coca-cola's use of language probably does mislead the majority of people buying the product.

well yeah but i don't blame them for being tricky with their marketing. it happens with stuff all the time.

i don't see much point in complaining about companies being dishonest, because it's not like you can't read the ingredients for yourself.

if someone is dumb enough to buy their child Sunny Delight instead of proper orange juice after watching some ads, i feel it is the consumer's fault in part.

i dunno. i wouldn't buy vitamin water =/