shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Fucking sunburn. Went to the beach yesterday and got completely owned by the sun. I need to remember to put on sunscreen before getting drunk, because when I'm drunk I don't really give a shit.

The doctor coming over to inform you that the IV which was meant to take 3 hours zipped in at under an hour because the nurse set it up wrong and they need to keep you for observations and cover their arses by having you sign off their mistake.

Fucking sunburn. Went to the beach yesterday and got completely owned by the sun. I need to remember to put on sunscreen before getting drunk, because when I'm drunk I don't really give a shit.

I did this today, sat outside for an hour or so reading before I went into work, had a drink or two, didn't think anything of it. now I'm red as a mofo, and because of the angle I was sitting, one side of my chest is a little lighter than the other because of the shadows. Only started really showing an hour ago, fuck.

1) my laptop getting infected and then dying

2) having to take it 2 best buy for service without being able to even attempt to hide all the bizarro pr0n ive got/viewed on there

3) realizing you probably cant hide your pr0n from tech geeks anyway

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

People who say stuff like "well that's just your opinion" after you make a point in a discussion about a topic in which you have different views.

No shit!

got drunk tonight at my friend's bday party

was trying to go home but i went the wrong way on the highway

ended up wasting hella gas and paying 4$ bridge toll for no reason other than being stupid

fuck my life