shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the words douche and douchebag

misused, overused, and taken out of context way too much

some people use it as a synonym for an "asshole" while other people use it to describe a "tool" or "wimp"... sometimes people use them interchangeably (???)

some mixed-up connotation/denotation shit

the words douche and douchebag

misused, overused, and taken out of context way too much

some people use it as a synonym for an "asshole" while other people use it to describe a "tool" or "wimp"... sometimes people use them interchangeably (???)

some mixed-up connotation/denotation shit

i thought this was a dumb post until i saw somebody had posted as a facebook status a countdown of the 5 biggest douchebags in the world with number 1 being a goth couple who ate a teenage girl.

Retailers that ask for charitable donations at checkout counters.

I have nothing against donating to charity. But it would be nice not to feel the pressure to donate to a charity you probably know nothing about just because you don't want to look like a cheap bastard to the people in the lineup behind you.

^yes. my asshole group members need to email me back. this shit is due in 2 days. i would much rather do a solo project than deal with flaky ass members

I hate jury duty, it was such a waste of time. Going to the courthouse itself wasn't a waste of time, just the whole process. I sat around for about four hours just to get myself out of having to serve on the jury. Whenever the prosecutor asked me about how I felt about a felon being in possession of a firearm I just said "Oh, you've to ask the brother about felonies?". After that it was just a matter of waiting for them finish speaking with people and selecting the jury :).

^

unless the movie is about birthing.

current hate. people who post news articles on facebook. really though people are not relying on your posts for current news. quit

wasting your time with that shit

second is people who bitch about the Arizona immigration law, one if your complaining about it on facebook/Twitter or any social networking website and not doing shit regarding the bill, you need to shut up already. don't give up some bullshit excuse that you have homework, finals, my

voice won't matter. get up or shut up.

People are fucking lazy.

In a similar vein; I walk through a mall every day on my way to work and there's a narrow doorway with the usual mall type doors, but only two of them. A huge group of people were syphoning through the one side, and this woman in front of me sat there for the entire time so that she could go through without having to open the other door. She stood in front of the other door though, blocking me... and the damn thing wasn't broken or anything. Lazy bitch.

Getting back into a daily regimen, I may have overdid it yesterday. My arms feel like they're bruised all over from the elbow up. Damnit.

cats crying and meowing in the middle of the night. shut the fuck up!

my mexican neighbors have like literally 10 dogs in their back yard that fucking bark all night when i'm trying to sleep! i wish those dogs knew how to shut the fuck up.

my black neighbors have rowdy ass little black kids that wake up around 8 during the weekends playing outside causing a fucking ruckus. god, it's fucking 8. calm your children down because some people wanna sleep in!

i'm in the school library sleepy as hell.

reading like 20 pages on this thread because i have nothing else to do.

i have to walk home like a mile everyday to get home.

coming home from a day of epicness and parents randomly bitch at me about something completely off topic.