shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i fucking hate people who are wearing their earbuds to listen to their retarded ass music while driving a fucking car

you moronic assholes should all have taken your drivers license away. how the fuck do you expect to hear anything around you involving the traffic or even your own car.

everytime i see this i want to punch that person in the face. how hard is it to turn on the radio or hook up your ipod to your stereo? driving a car needs your undivided attention and that earbud thing is just as inexcusable as talking on your fucking phone while it's rush hour and there's always a lot going on

/rage

^on a similar note, though ive probably mentioned it in here once before, it deserves reiteration..

cocksuckers using hands free cell phone headsets/iphone earbuds who arent doing anything productive with their hands. ive even seen this in people DRIVING CARS who consider themselves as being safe yet are USING THEIR TWO EMPTY HANDS NOT TO HOLD THE STEERING WHEEL BUT RATHER TO SPEAK WITH THEM TO THE PERSON ON THE OTHER LINE WHO CANT EVEN SEE THEM. INCLUDING FUCKING PIGS, god damn i hate pigs.

MOTHERFUCKER, IF YOU DONT NEED YOUR TWO FREE HANDS FOR ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE THEN AT LEAST USE ONE OF THEM TO HOLD YOURE GOD DAMNED CELL PHONE LIKE A NORMAL FUCKING PERSON YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT.

and then take advantage of the free hand to go fuck yourself like the jerkoff you are. thanks.

^ that and people who send text messages while driving. It takes more of your attention that driving..

can't you wait until you arrive where you are going or simply waiting to catch a red light?

and Brendan Fraser (except in Encino Man). I don't know why. I just hate him.

^ that and people who send text messages while driving. It takes more of your attention that driving..

can't you wait until you arrive where you are going or simply waiting to catch a red light?

on a texting note..i hate when people text me "hey" then i text back "hey whats up" or something along those lines...and they never text back. why the fuck did you bother texting me if you've got nothing to say?!

annoying motherfucker that asks really dumbass questions in my class.

like it's obvious you didn't do any of the readings.....

you're just asking some bullshit question that has an obvious answer to boost your participation grade /or to get the professor to notice you.....

or if you were genuinely asking those dumbass questions then well i guess i cant blame you for being a retard.

always pull this shit at the end of fucking class and i was late to my next class today motherfucker.

i fucking hate people who are wearing their earbuds to listen to their retarded ass music while driving a fucking car

you moronic assholes should all have taken your drivers license away. how the fuck do you expect to hear anything around you involving the traffic or even your own car.

everytime i see this i want to punch that person in the face. how hard is it to turn on the radio or hook up your ipod to your stereo? driving a car needs your undivided attention and that earbud thing is just as inexcusable as talking on your fucking phone while it's rush hour and there's always a lot going on

/rage

stereo is prolly broke

i had one ear bud in while i was driving my moms car with no stereo

broke ass concept

when people refuse to acknowledge their problems

i'm telling you this not to be "condescending" or "berate" you, i'm genuinely concerned and i think you need help. screaming at me for "attacking" you does not make it go away, and you just refuse to accept any responsibility

How I just had the pleasure of watching my bike get stolen. And having "sports asthma" so I could only chase after him for 3 blocks and 2 avenues. Fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck! I feel violated... in all the wrong ways.

Now I have to sit here in my computer labs and do school work.

fuck.

i got rain boots now.

last year it fucked up my leather flats and worse, it bled through so my toes were blackblue. ):

cos you know, even if you had an umbrella the wind mutherfucking blows so the rain goes \ \ \ \ \

instead of | | | | | rendering umbrellas useless chest down.

i got rain boots now.

last year it fucked up my leather flats and worse, it bled through so my toes were blackblue. ):

cos you know, even if you had an umbrella the wind mutherfucking blows so the rain goes \ \ \ \ \

instead of | | | | | rendering umbrellas useless chest down.

really ! i got two pairs of rainboots, hella ready for stupid outdoor school campus.

this is too true. baltimore crust punk scene ruined it for me. can hardly even listen to disrupt anymore without getting pissed off thinking about those kids.. grrr

I fucking hate them. Theatrical turds. I miss going to Baltimore shows.... Kind of.

I fucking hate them. Theatrical turds. I miss going to Baltimore shows.... Kind of.

at what time period did you go to baltimore shows? are you talking like, charm city artspace, barclay house, jerkstore, or like ottobar, rams head, sonar? i mean i was at like every ccas, or house show in bmore from like 02 to 06 or so

A. I hate crust punks. Forever. Especially in NYC. Go back to Portland, or your fathers upper west side apartment so he can get drunk and beat you, and you can interpret it as how he doesn't love you.

B. Akuma- Ive gone to shows in Baltimore from 03-06 or 07. I've been to the Barclay house a bunch and a ton of American legions. I think I've been to the city artspace too....

i wear one, but my tape deck is broken.
stereo is prolly broke

i had one ear bud in while i was driving my moms car with no stereo

broke ass concept

seriously how about you brats stop being a hazard to other peoples safety. i don't care if you crash and burn because you weren't able to hear anything and had to swerve and hit a tree. but as soon as you involve other people in your inconsiderate stupidness the rage starts building up :mad:

i'm pretty sure this is illegal in california (in the us?)

I know it's illegal in Wash. pretty sure it is throughout? (not being able to hear sirens and the like)

Squeaky ass shoes. My Sambas seem to be designed to trap water and prolong squeakiness but I just walk softly to negate it, bitches don't seem to get the idea that it both makes you look retarded as fuck but is also annoying as shit to anyone within a mile

seriously how about you brats stop being a hazard to other peoples safety. i don't care if you crash and burn because you weren't able to hear anything and had to swerve and hit a tree. but as soon as you involve other people in your inconsiderate stupidness the rage starts building up :mad:

what do you need to hear when you are driving? a horn?

its the same as driving with loud music on your stereo

when i had my ear bud in the sound of the wind outside was louder than the music