shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when you sit in a lecture and the girl and the guy sitting beside u both have HORRIBLE BO. 3 hour lecture = worst day ever.

i now have a headache from the bad BO

That's why you carry a bottle of EdT with you, pull it out and give both of them a spray or two, if they complain then spray it into their mouths, ethers tend to smell good and taste terrible lol

Being overloaded

Feeling like I don't have control over the things I usually do.

The woman's bathroom on the 5th floor of the photography building. Fucking disgusting.

Not having a dog

How the only time I have to myself is spent sleeping.

Feeling like I'm miserable to be around.

Guest Snackman
the fact that my ex is probally doing better than me.

been in such a shitty mood.

simp suckas nowadays :rolleyes:

i hate when i forgot my password for 5 months only to realize it was autosaved on my shit

I hate when im at lit and talking to your girl and you giving me stares but dont come say shit, your girls a pop dawgs, dont save her.

Just realized how much I hate when people write smilies with the eyes on the right, WTF is up with that shit?

Yeah, I don't understand this either as most programs don't convert text smilies done in such a manner to picture smilies.

I fucking hate it when people use the terms "legit" and "no worries".

IMO both terms are legit son, so no worries. Stop being simp and hating on my next level concepts.