shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

ignorant hood motherfuckers (not exclusive to any race) walking 4 abreast and slow as fuck on the sidewalk as if to say "stride slow homie"

just cause yall lazy hoodrats dont have anywhere to be on time doesnt mean everyone doesnt.

fuck. that.

get outta my way! :mad::o:(

worstmovies4picsuburbia.jpg

^no windows? ac i understand but what u do if u want natural light? what if someone wanted to paint with acrylic? :confused::( rooms without windows freak me out

i refuse to take buses when its super hot or rainy for that reason too, rather walk or catch a taxi..

I don't get how some of the people at my school drive the cars they do.... Yesterday I saw a Challenger, today an immaculate second-gen Camaro, Bimmers are the most common thing of all time, and someone even has a goddamned Ducati 848 (which is FUCKING SEXY btw). All this is just reminding me that I really need a new car

^no windows? ac i understand but what u do if u want natural light? what if someone wanted to paint with acrylic? :confused::( rooms without windows freak me out

i refuse to take buses when its super hot or rainy for that reason too, rather walk or catch a taxi..

Its a critique class... so no painting! just our shitty photographs.

Someone brought in a fan but it just pushed around all the hot air.

de anza?

always a 2-wheel concept.

waaaaaaaaaah. that would make life so much easier. i found parking in the stelling structure. i think from now on i'm going straight there. at least i wasn't late for lecture because of the parking situation. i was late because the parking situation pissed me off so badly that i had a cigarette to compose myself.

Oh, and setting up this new computer. Locked it up already trying to multitask by removing the bloatware while updating a few drivers. Now I'm trying to download my various programs and all of my downloads are shit slow because of a windows update which is raping my connection

fuck itunes you fucking piece of fuck

why can't i tell it where to put all downloads?? that shit is just common sense to be able to specify in the controls. but noooooo instead this program is shitting up my C drive which only has about 400mb of free space (yeah poor planning on my part i know) but i don't want to format my pc, and i already payed for the update *grrrrr*

GAH FUCK YOU APPLE

this shit is seriously driving me up the wall

shipping anything international, fuck that noise.

Yeah international shipping is a pain in the ass, but your handling it well :D

Mind you I think the post office in my area fucked it up for anyone else in the great white north buying anything from JoeyFormal, kinda shitty considering how nice your gear is

Yeah international shipping is a pain in the ass, but your handling it well :D

Mind you I think the post office in my area fucked it up for anyone else in the great white north buying anything from JoeyFormal, kinda shitty considering how nice your gear is

yea your package is less worrisome to me than one i shipped out a month prior to a member in france who hasnt received his. i hate the us postal service

today.

everyone that isn't already working on the floorset is out sick/hives/throwing up so I'm going back in a hour to do the floorset even tho I just got out at first and was there 11:30am today.

went to naan and curry to get ctm, tandoori and garlic/potatoe naan but it's buffet style only cos kitchen under renovations. decided to try it anyways. bread is flat and the sauce watery :(

finished my plate anyways cos so hungry but dunno if I should go back for seconds or give it up and get food court food.