shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Sometimes we leave too many things unsaid. Don't regret in silence.

Feeling like an asshole because of the way something was perceived.

When a friend I haven't seen in a while tells me he's leaving an hour... and hasn't contacted me all day to hang out, because of that something, out of... spite?

Feeling like an asshole.

that scene in every other movie where the camera is pointed out the driver's or passenger's window and they're having a conversation to distract us. And then, you can't hear it but you can see the car that's about to hit them coming maybe 5-6 seconds before it does. then boom.

fucking stop doing that. it was cool the first couple times. now its annoying as fuck.

that i lost my celly

i don't wanna spend another $500+ on a cell phone (i'm a phone geek, so me getting a non-ballin phone is out of the question)

happened to me too and i got myself a nokia e61i again (it's the 4th one, one stolen, one in the river and two lost). i love it and you can get it for 50€ shipped on ebay if you're lucky.

taking a test in front of that guy who clears his throat ever 25 seconds even after I gave him the full turn around. So what if he had a cold, jesus, its test day, you pull out ever drug in your cabinet even if it only keeps you clear for an hour.

that scene in every other movie where the camera is pointed out the driver's or passenger's window and they're having a conversation to distract us. And then, you can't hear it but you can see the car that's about to hit them coming maybe 5-6 seconds before it does. then boom.

fucking stop doing that. it was cool the first couple times. now its annoying as fuck.

like this shot angle,,

lgwomandrivingcar.jpg

then a sudden crash

:(

you've never seen it?

seriously every other tv show and movie do this at one point or another now.

yeah its like that and they're having an intense conversation usually and then if you were looking out the window you'd see headlights for a bit then the car would hit them.

taking a test in front of that guy who clears his throat ever 25 seconds even after I gave him the full turn around. So what if he had a cold, jesus, its test day, you pull out ever drug in your cabinet even if it only keeps you clear for an hour.

I've been this guy except with sneezing/sniffling. everyone was giving me the wtf look and the teacher asked if i was okay. sucked.

I've been this guy except with sneezing/sniffling. everyone was giving me the wtf look and the teacher asked if i was okay. sucked.

well FYI i hate you the most out of anybody for that moment in time.

Fuck Apple, fuck them in their stupid asses. Their answer for everything is " re-install or reset"

I update to the new itunes and now I cant get my ipod recognized, and its apparently a big issue with many people. Their answer is to waste countless hours by reinstalling and deleting software and crossing your fingers hoping that it works. Some people had to do it twice to get their ipods to work again

Same bullshit with my iphone when it kept freezing, wasted 2 hours and all I got on tech support was" re install, oh that didnt work, well re start and re-install again" FUCK

Plus fucking one.

non-paying eBay bidders

also

"can i wear your glasses" um you're a friend of a friend i met all of half an hour ago, i'm really just about to let you loose in a club with my Lanvin frames and absurdly expensive lenses while i fumble about blindly in the dark.. why not take my wallet and phone for a spin too.. oh wait, it's because they won't be really 'fun' to have on. tard.

Sometimes we leave too many things unsaid. Don't regret in silence.

I dont' regret anything; He's just good at manipulating people. I know I didn't say/do anything wrong, so he can fuck of with it.

I'm sick of people treating me like garbage, and I think that was the "straw that broke the camels back" situation.

Shit I hate:

Not having real food in my house, so I just eat peanut butter with a butter knife. I don't even have any damned fruit to put it on!

Nonstop line at work. Go away so I can relax for a sec!

Shit is the worst in the wintertime in class during quiet ass tests. Everyone is sniffling, so hard to concentrate...

Shit is the worst in the wintertime in class during quiet ass tests. Everyone is sniffling, so hard to concentrate...

Hate the opposite too, having to blow my nose during a test is the worst. Don't want to be the sniveling bastard that annoys everyone else but also don't want to get up and disrupt everyone while getting a tissue

non-paying eBay bidders

+1. I just sold my first item and I don't think the bidder is going to pay. Hopefully the second person will take the second-chance offer.

typical college potheads who think they are a lot smarter than they actually are.

Had my friend's hipster drug dealer tell me how bad microwaves are after I mentioned microwaved scrambled eggs as being one of the best easy stoner foods. Conversation went kinda like this.

Me: I love making eggs in the microwave, fluffy and hard to fuck up.

Him: LOL, REALLY?! I'd try it but we got rid of our microwave, I mean, they are really bad. I mean like, they make things into nothing, like literally nothing. Like, when you microwave things they rearrange the DNA.

Me: LOLWUT? Umm, microwaves vibrate the water molecules in food...

Him and his friend: YEAH, BUT like with... radiation!

Me: Facepalm. Umm...

Him: I mean, I looked into both sides of the issue, like, haven't you guys heard about standing in front of the microwave.

Me: Uhh, the metal screen on the front is called a Farraday Cage, microwaves are too large to pass through it.

Him: IDK man, i'll look into it in the morning.

I just wanted to smack the dude so fucking bad (actual conversation was probably even more stupid).

Parents that speak for their grown children (and by grown I mean highschool age +). They come in the store and tell them what they are going to wear, if the shoes they are trying on are too big, small, ugly, etc, how jeans are supposed to fit to "look cool". I probably posted this complaint before.