shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate my roommate so much.

He's the most inconsiderate, oblivious, ignorant, stupid person I've ever encountered. Not on the scale of being like someone you outright hate, but rather, he's just so unaware of how useless and what a nuisance he is to live with, so it makes it really difficult to be forthright in telling him to stop being a complete nance and do what everyone else in this place seems to understand how to do. It's all these little things and it's only been a month.

lust vs love

I love my girlfriend, but I want to FUCK this girl who gave me her number last night. :(

what was your decision?

I hate my roommate so much.

He's the most inconsiderate, oblivious, ignorant, stupid person I've ever encountered. Not on the scale of being like someone you outright hate, but rather, he's just so unaware of how useless and what a nuisance he is to live with, so it makes it really difficult to be forthright in telling him to stop being a complete nance and do what everyone else in this place seems to understand how to do. It's all these little things and it's only been a month.

open communication is key, else you would have awkward passive-aggresiveness :(

^

just be glad you don't have a roommate who doesn't shower and constantly suggests arson (of government buildings) as a legitimate option of "just something to do when you're bored".

what the fuck

what the fuck

exactly. my brother's roommate. thankfully. he went from a nativeamerican roommate who didn't shower and only fucked 5 foot tall or shorter fat chicks. to that insane guy. seriously arson? what the fuck. also, his reasoning for committing arson on government buildings "they have the insurance and money to build them again" obviously the idea of committing a felony offense against a federal building didn't bother him.

Bikes with brakes? Raviolis?

I hate it when it takes forever for someone to respond to a text or email. Maybe my views of what constitutes a "reasonable amount of time" are distorted since I check my email obsessively, but I still don't think it should take someone more than two hours to respond if they list something on CL. I want to pick up a pair of bikes but they are almost an hour out of my way and i'm currently headed in that direction, but the seller didn't answer their phone and hasn't replied to an email from earlier. Oh well.

phones.

the fact that everyone loves to drive in the passing lane using them.

the fact that although i know u always have your phone on you it takes 2 hrs for a simple 5 minute reply or call back

the fact that the average phone cost between 3-600

the fact that people check there phones ever 15 minutes. what happened to enjoying a simple conversation or cup of coffee without interruption.

fuck tmobile, fuck verizon, fuck at&t, fuck cricket, fuck sprint

I can't freakin stand that everywhere you go now they have stuck up large tv sets. In malls, in individual stores, doctors offices, street corners, public squares, back seats of minivans, etc. etc.

You know what? Watching tv is ok, but I really don't need a flickering screen 24/7. My mind can see and think all kinds of interesting things without the same old advertising crap constantly glowing in the background.

Burn 'em! :eek:

File:Wangfujing_Dajie_McDonald%27s_TV_billboard.JPG

Right now I'm really fucked off with Tres Bien Shop. The previous orders I've placed with them have all gone fine. However, this last one they sent my stuff to the wrong address (they sent it to my billing address despite the fact that I had specified an alternate delivery address), and when I finally get the package after having it forwarded it turns out they sent me a size medium instead of a small. The small is now out of stock, and I can't even find the item in the size/colourway I wanted in the first place. To add insult to injury, I've now go to go through the ball ache of sending the shit back.

Fucking hell.