shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when the grocery store doesn't have good produce

Hate this. I went to the grocery store the other day to get apples, and there weren't any left. How are you gonna' go and run out of apples? Felt like 1930's god damn communist Russia.

People who smell overwhelmingly like calamine lotion. The fuck you smellin' so nasty for.

HOW I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY CHECK FROM 2 WEEKS AGO. C'MON!

god damnit one of my cousins is always kind of hinting for me to send her shit, jeez chill out! just cause you got me a carton of cigarettes doesn't mean i owe you a blackberry. and i didn't leave my dress and my belt for you because 1.) i'd never give it up and 2.) it wouldn't fit you anyway

yeah similar situation, like i'm 22 now and i am more prone to hangovers than back when i was 18. i could go for a week of straight drinking every night till 6 am... now i am knocked out on saturdays if i went drinking with my buddies the night before *mad*

the fact that I'm conditioned to wake up around 6~7am every day no matter what.

& I don't feel sleepy until around 2am

:( this is killing me....I NEED THE ADDITIONAL SLEEP STOP WAKING UP

Not being able to handle less than 7 hours sleep anymore.

I swear, after I turned 20 (21 now), I just got shit at being able to handle undersleeping, like when I was 15, I could go on 3 hours a night, multiple nights in a week, no problem.

9 hours of sleep and I'm GOOD TO GO, just need 9 hours and I can't fuckin sleep lay in bed for 2 hours rolling around fuck

Family.........

you can choose your friend but not your family.

my parents... i really could hate them, they're objectively very bad parents, and without something/someone else to rely on i guess me and my sister (who have serious behavior problem and would have need much more caring) could have turned really bad.

but i actually have tenderness for my mom because she cares, has good music taste and i'm proud that she got to be a chef like she always wanted. i just wish she didn't stop growing up at 14 when she left her (uncaring) parents, being a mom implies responsabilities but she probably thinks she's a responsible adult but she's nor of them.

and my dad, i just don't think him, because i think that hate, pity or disregard would be a waste of energy. it's funny that my older brother with whom i don't speak much thinks exactly the same about him. anyway if he calls me i'll answer and if he's around i won't say no to meet him but that's it. i also completly forbad most of his family.

/my life

completly unrelated, but i really hate being asked for my id at every corner in the uk. i enjoyed a lot being there for a couple of weeks but everything seems so overpreventive that it's quite scary.

Still, people who ride their bikes on the sidewalk. DONT YOU RING YOUR QUEER LITTLE BELL AT ME! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ON HERE!

People who don't understand the concept of forming a line for the bus. You can't just come from all directions and expect me to let you on first. Get real.

People who take the bus one stop. JUST WALK IT.

When I go to the bank to deposit a check, and whoever is roaming the floor asks, "oh you're only making a deposit? We can do that over HERE for you", and tries to get me to sit down with a bank representative. I already have an account here! I am fully capable of standing on line for 3 minutes and get out of here faster! thank you!

People who don't understand the concept of forming a line for the bus. You can't just come from all directions and expect me to let you on first. Get real.

People who take the bus one stop. JUST WALK IT.

how can you even complain about public transportation small shit like this

dude jerkin off on the bus/whole swarms of dudes smoking/cussin/drinkin while sexual harass women with children and shit all day concept

People on sufu eat? wtf

I have a new hate for women shoppers that find it too difficult to fold something after they pick it up and look at it.

Not only do I have to spend my time trying to figure out your style because you can't give me any hints on what you like, but I have to refold all these dresses because you had to look at the one in your size (which happens to be at the bottom of the stack, fatass) to decide whether you liked it or not.

Also, you're not important just because you were invited to a wedding, it's your birthday, you have a presentation, you're pregnant, you're not pregnant, or you're in town visiting and want to go out. I'm not going to drop all my other clients to help you find that perfect outfit that you waited until the absolute last minute to get.

If you're some hood ass bitch, I don't want to waste my time grabbing shit for you because I know you can't afford it. Forever 21 is down the street. Have fun there.

It all feels better after I wallet-rape your boyfriend because I talked you into so much shit you don't even want/need, but you're too dense to realize.

People on sufu eat? wtf

I have a new hate for women shoppers that find it too difficult to fold something after they pick it up and look at it.

Not only do I have to spend my time trying to figure out your style because you can't give me any hints on what you like, but I have to refold all these dresses because you had to look at the one in your size (which happens to be at the bottom of the stack, fatass) to decide whether you liked it or not.

Also, you're not important just because you were invited to a wedding, it's your birthday, you have a presentation, you're pregnant, you're not pregnant, or you're in town visiting and want to go out. I'm not going to drop all my other clients to help you find that perfect outfit that you waited until the absolute last minute to get.

If you're some hood ass bitch, I don't want to waste my time grabbing shit for you because I know you can't afford it. Forever 21 is down the street. Have fun there.

It all feels better after I wallet-rape your boyfriend because I talked you into so much shit you don't even want/need, but you're too dense to realize.

some of the plainest/tackiest dressers have dropped the most dough. people who dress to the T can spend, but mostly they don't cos all their money already went into buying the shit they're currently sporting

that said,

I really fucking hate when people take out their size, S..M..L..XL whatever when they just wanna see if it's long sleeve or short..and could have taken the XS on top

I hate when they ask me for an opinion and because I'm a fellow female they open the door in their undies

today, this lady came in and seemed to know our products. so when I asked if I could be of assistance she says she's looking for a shoulder bag. I show her one from the new collection which she mentioned by name so I thought to start there.

she looks at me like no, a shoulder bag

okayyyyy it is one, but I kept mum and showed her another style that had a longer strap handle

she looks at me again like no, and says "shoulder bag"

um okay at this point we're up to about 10-12 drop inch..any longer would be a crossbody style. so I asked her if she wanted to look at crossbody length and she goes NO shoulder bag and at that point she gave up and left in a huff.

it was awkward because the elephant was the fact that she was a bit hefty, twice my size but I swear I've had customers that size and the shoulder bags we have work but it's a bit tighter fit

if she didn't know our bags I wouldn't be so pissed but obviously you do and yet she still makes me do a run around

:mad::(

irony.

i spent my quiet evening at home researching iphone cases, but decided against buying one when i saw they cost about $45 shipped.. half an hour later as I get out of my car I drop my phone from waist level onto my driveway, it landed on its corner and the concrete dug a huuuge chunk out of the corner.. :(