shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

it's like those pokemon episodes where ash has trained so hard for so long only to have team rocket play dirty. you think ash is going to lose but he beats them at their own game, all the while misty and brock b all 'hey! thats not fair!' 'pikaaa! >: (' but nobody else seems to notice and they just b like 'oh nice fight, good1 ash.'

quoted for posterity

I enjoyed watching mike vallely vs chris cole and I know nothing about skating

that's your first mistake. my dentist is all female all the time. No disgusting man hands are going in my mouth

yo if they actually have to put their hand in your mouth and like touch the inside your shit must be fucked up

never had a female dentist/orthodontist before cept 2 hella incompetent ones that gotta ask gross old guy for help:(

i went to a chick dentist til i was about 8

one day she had to extract a tooth, and said that after it was over i could get a random gift from their "lucky draw" box, and claimed there was TMNT shit inside

bitch lied. box was full of travel toothpaste and tooth brushes . FUUUUUUUUUUuuuu

One of my campers today was complaining that his tooth hurt today. I took him to the nurse, and she lifts up his lip to look at the tooth and there's a huge purple abscess above it top incisor, about the size of a small grape or currant. Made me cringe and thanked my lucky stars for only being a failure of orthodonture and having good teeth and gums other than that.

hasnt happened to me but this sounds terrible

beware, i went to mitsuwa today with my friend, we ate at that restaurant inside and both got the curry and he found a hair in it. he was too grossed out to bring it back i took it and told them. they didn't know what to do they were pretty embarrassed. i was like "it's fine" and walked away.

One other reason I hate the dentist is having braces when I was a kid. I suspect I have an abscess under a tooth that I broke when I was about 15 so I'm expecting to just get anti-biotics tomorrow (and hopefully some painkillers).

i hate the dentist cuz some stupid ones thought i would bite their hand so they stuck hella cotton in my mouth and made me throw up.........

beware, i went to mitsuwa today with my friend, we ate at that restaurant inside and both got the curry and he found a hair in it. he was too grossed out to bring it back i took it and told them. they didn't know what to do they were pretty embarrassed. i was like "it's fine" and walked away.

i love that place. but then again, they all canto.

seriously FUCK A DENTIST

I had braces as a kid, and had to have 7 baby teeth pulled before they put them in. The only time I had one dentists was when I lived in DC and my dentist was in the pentagon. Otherwise it was always just whoever was working that day at the dentist on base.

FUCK EM ALL THOUGH

Just got back from the dentist, gotta have the broken tooth removed (which was obvious) and one filling. Not bad for not having been to the dentist for about 15 years... Only problem is that the earliest appointment they could give me was for 2 weeks, so I have to put up with a dull ache that wakes me in the middle of the night..... Bought some extra strong painkillers so i'll be doped up for the next 2 weeks.

Fucking greedy ass bums. Guy goes up to me asks for 35 cents. Says he's "just trying to get something to eat". I give him all the change I have which is about 90 cents. He takes it and then says "how about a dollar bill? Can I have a dollar?" I should have told him to go fuck himself.

From now on a dude better be singing, dancing, playing an instrument, or somehow earning that shit before anyone gets a penny.

fuck my ankle for the rest of my life being swollen in some way shape or form due to the fact that I have metal in there. I could have it removed, but I'd be laid up for like 3 months.

fuck a high school basketball injury.

in college there were a handful of guys who would ALWAYS be begging around campus. One time this one dude approached me at like 1am when I was on my way out of the 24 hour deli. I had gotten a cinnamon raisin bagel for myself.

I felt bad because it was a REALLY cold night, so I gave him my own bagel. A few moments later I heard him call after me "What, no cream cheese!?" I turned around to see him throwing the bag and its contents into the trash.

needless to say I never spoke to him again and told all my friends not to give him shit.

i hate that i accidentally keep hitting my elbows/knees on desk corners

-

sometimes i see people with folders saying how they are trying to raise money for their son who's a burn victim/chemo patient/ whatever else and then i see different people later with the same folder. :(

I was falling asleep

Then I had a feeling I forgot to do something, and I can't shake it.

I am now wide awake, and it is 6:02am.

Fuck this.

this is the fucking worst

when you fall asleep in class and your fucking elbow keeps slipping off the table but you are so far gone you can't like bring your elbow all the way up so that it doesn't slip

fuck that shit fuck fuck fuck:mad::mad::mad:

One other reason I hate the dentist is having braces when I was a kid. I suspect I have an abscess under a tooth that I broke when I was about 15 so I'm expecting to just get anti-biotics tomorrow (and hopefully some painkillers).

FUCK, when I had braces, the motherfucker put some sharp blade (tongue card) on the roof of my mouth that was supposed to support the frame, but the shit cut the FUCK out of my tongue. I literally woke up every morning spitting blood and pus and my tongue was always swollen and had a huge cut. The tongue is supposed to be regenerative but it was cut so bad that to this day I still have a huge scar on my shit.

this makes me want to fucking fight the chef. I was at a noodle house a couple years ago and I order a vermicelli beef noodle soup. It's all good and shit until I find like a tiny hair in my soup. I was kinda grossed out but I picked it out and continued eating (dude this is my favorite shit in the world). so like after another couple bites, I see another little hair, so I pick it out. THEN IT HAPPENS AGAIN AND AGAIN. WTF. MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE SHAVING ABOVE THE SOUP OR SOMETHING FUCK YOU. I never went back to that place ever again