shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

having fingernails so long and sharp they nick your gooch when you itch it.

cutting your fingernails to avoid further nicked gooches and thus rendering them useless for booger picking.

i just cant win.

ps- sup, ladies?

ahahahhaaa cut your nails so you can scratch your itch and just use a tissue or napkin and twist it until it makes like a timble kinda shape so you can shove it up your nose and pick the boogers out

same concept as stopping a bloody nose except the boogers stick onto the tissue/napkin when you pull it out

dude, that's how essays are to be done

and 5 pages pfffffft

we in highschool

also teacher sprung this shit on us

like somehow did amazing deal and tricked everyone by saying you will get an auto A on the final if you take the AP exam, but now we got some final final project that is worth like double that shit

not very hard, just a pain in the ass.

uhh kinda on topic: I've never taken more than 1 day to finish any kind of writing assignment. it's hard getting back to the same mood once you start. the writing style changes when you stop while incomplete then try and get back into it

I just had 4 wisdom teeth removed and I'm sick of soup, yogurt, rice porridge, and ice cream already.

you dont fucks with mashed potatoes and mac and cheese? get your comfort food on fam.

also, smoothies, especially pbj smoothies (peanut butter with strawberries and bananas)

fucking hate people who plan shittily

plans to hang out

'oh well i think this thing im at right now is going to last a while long how about another night'

HEY BITCH WE HAD PLANS

now im pissed and im gonna go look at the waywt thread at all your lame/old/shitt/yboring/plain fucking ugly outfits and make myself feel better

My computer turning my fucking room into a sauna. It's not even that hot outside, and I have a fan on and my window wide open. I'm sitting here sweating like a beast. Once I finishing downloading these torrents it's going off for awhile.

My computer turning my fucking room into a sauna. It's not even that hot outside, and I have a fan on and my window wide open. I'm sitting here sweating like a beast. Once I finishing downloading these torrents it's going off for awhile.

yeah xbox can do that to ya aswell. especially when you have to play with the door closed, get's hot as a mothuh fucka

The Children's International queers in their blue smocks tryin' to get me to support a "cause". Bein' all fake friendly to me and shit.

Some of the local Hells Angel's chapters motorcycles. They look so stupid.

How corn muffins make my fingers feel weird.

How the weather isn't acting like May weather. Want to start wearing shorts!

people who say "i'm not gonna lie..."

people who say "i'm just sayin...," especially when it follows shit-talking

people who stop in the middle of high traffic areas in new york and get mad when people end up having to push them out of the way (ie elevator door, bottom of an escalator, stopping at the door when you're the first one on the subway)