shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

because there is only one Magda Szubanski, even the American copiers understood that.3375551569_28dc01abee.jpg?v=0

God I loved that series. And how wrong can you get it, adapting it for another country:

"Is Nicole Kidman stupid?!" is funny because people actually copy famous people, even though there is no reason why Kidman would know anything about how to run a life.

"Is Britney Spears stupid?!" completely misses the point, since Spears is a known wreck and even an idiot wouldn't take her advice in anything. It's not funny.

See how I bended this post to fit into Shit You Hate.

haha, tmz is awesome whenever i get to watch it.

hate teachers that don't give you a chance to do better in their class. if i'm showing you that i'm geniunely making an honest effort to pass your fucking class, and you won't even give me ONE chance to recover my grade? you might as well cut the "nice teacher" act then, cause i know it's a facade now. oh, and i've seriously asked her 20 times. and when i stayed after today, she SERIOUSLY LET ANOTHER STUDENT DO TEST CORRECTIONS!!! that's what has me pissed. how can you tell me you don't allow that? then you let specific students do it right in front of my face?

++ i hate my city :mad:

haha, tmz is awesome whenever i get to watch it.

hate teachers that don't give you a chance to do better in their class. if i'm showing you that i'm geniunely making an honest effort to pass your fucking class, and you won't even give me ONE chance to recover my grade? you might as well cut the "nice teacher" act then, cause i know it's a facade now. oh, and i've seriously asked her 20 times. and when i stayed after today, she SERIOUSLY LET ANOTHER STUDENT DO TEST CORRECTIONS!!! that's what has me pissed. how can you tell me you don't allow that? then you let specific students do it right in front of my face?

++ i hate my city :mad:

should go all out on her, just mind the cursing though. use a forceful tone to show you mean business. if she doesnt do anything, might as well smack her in the head to wake her up or get her attention. :D

im really starting to hate one of my co-workers. the other day i posted about this jackass that woke me up as 3 am, same guy. ive never met such a needy backwards ass hick in my life, i dont even know how a guy like this decides to move out of smalltown, usa if they are this scared of other cultures. im a very passive, turn teh other cheek, type of guy but this motherfucker is asking to get socked in the mouth.

Bus stops. Specifically the fact there are too many of them too close together in this city.

If you really need to get off the bus 100 metres (that's 330 ft to you Americans) after the dude who just got off, maybe you should be calling wheel-trans instead.