shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Getting Rick Rolled

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FUCK YOU POLLEN. l DlDN'T LOAD UP ON CLARITAN BECAUSE YOUR COUNT IS USUALLY NEVER HIGH ENOUGH TO AFFECT ME. BUT THIS YEAR, YOU DECIDED TO BE A DICK. SO NOW I'M STUCK HERE, RED-EYED AND SNOT-NOSED, BECAUSE YOU DECIDED THAT NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO JUST SPREAD ALL OVER THE FUCKING EAST BAY. I HOPE YOU DIE.

i hate awful textbooks. don't make questions if the answers aren't even in the text! can someone please tell me explain to me why during wars occur expansionary periods in the economy. (macroeconomics class)

war = need to print money for troops and defense industry

mo money mo spending

mo spending mo growth

so your basically injecting money into the economy

war = need to print money for troops and defense industry

mo money mo spending

mo spending mo growth

so your basically injecting money into the economy

thanks jimbo and ojjairus! that's pretty much the answer i gave for the assignment. what's dope about that macro class is that for homework, he only assigns one question.

not being able to find all the treasures on resident evil 5. need that achievable

resident evil 5 on professional has cost exactly me one wireless controller to date, right into the fuckin wall :mad:

i hate when girls go all room raider at your place. like "you got too much pair of shoes" "your coffee table looks nasty".

stfu lady because my place > your place.

i hate awful textbooks. don't make questions if the answers aren't even in the text! can someone please tell me explain to me why during wars occur expansionary periods in the economy. (macroeconomics class)

MS = PY

(mass x speed = price x production)

if ∆%z=X * Y then ∆%z=∆%X + ∆%Y

so if you increase M (more money made because of the war effort), the production (Y) will automatically grow (and/or the price of the transaction). S is considered as a constant for practical reason.