shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I once poured buttermilk into my cereal (cinnamon toast crunch, if I remember correctly) instead of the normal 2%.

Also, when I get to the top of stairs and take another invisible step on accident...

Lastly, when someone uses all of the toilet paper except for like a sheet and doesn't replace it, and I'm left trying to figure out what to do with the debris I got going on after dropping some dumpage, if you know what i mean...

Also, when I get to the top of stairs and take another invisible step on accident...

Lastly, when someone uses all of the toilet paper except for like a sheet and doesn't replace it, and I'm left trying to figure out what to do with the debris I got going on after dropping some dumpage, if you know what i mean...

yeah especially when its dark and you do that. makes you all jumpy.

lol i hate that shit too. or when it sorta makes an illusion and tricks you into thinking theres enough left til you pull all of it

gotta admit its mad good though

helllllllz yes it is. Had tuna salad + matzah for dinner (soup as well)

and topped it off with some chocolate covered matzah for dessert.

random google ad

imgad?id=CJ3w6L2GjqbzrQEQ2AUYWjIIBBe9-6fUfMo

Seen that one on FB. Dunno why it comes up, I have no religious views set. Weird.

^^^

damn dude, matzo is the bread of affliction. every passover i do my best to eat as little of that shit as i can. but the thing is, goyim love it...weird world

anyway

on thursday i'm going back to the college i left, to visit my girlfriend and friends there, which should be good...but i will also be confronted by all the assholes who go there, including this one girl who i apparently fucked over so bad (read: i lead her on for a while) that she still has this burning hatred for me and talks shit on me constantly. huh?

i guess karma is a bitch though, because she's a fat ugly hipster. again, weird world.

helllllllz yes it is. Had tuna salad + matzah for dinner (soup as well)

and topped it off with some chocolate covered matzah for dessert.

awwww fuck dude, that stuff hits the spot everytime i eat it. wish i had some right now

when people have a bike that fits them terribly/look like fools while riding, i.e. anyone who has a bike that's far too small for them, sits weird on the saddle, or anyone who still rides around campus on their huffy bike they got when they were 15 years old

when people have a bike that fits them terribly/look like fools while riding, i.e. anyone who has a bike that's far too small for them, sits weird on the saddle, or anyone who still rides around campus on their huffy bike they got when they were 15 years old

I bought a BMX when I was about 18, not taking into account the 6 inches I'd grown in the last year. I was so ungainly on it that I put my foot down one time and my foot bent in sideways and I broke my ankle.