shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

it sucks to be a girl looking for things to buy in supermarket. i've only brought two things so far and for one of them I was helping out a male friend.

I've already made my suggestion in save supermarket thread but I think limiting users to one sale thread at a time would be nice too, not aimed at anyone in particular..just kinda sucks seeing multiple threads by one person at the same time.

when i fumble gettin my button-fly undone when it's sexytime, damn raw denimz

button fly is the easiest

you just undo the first button and pull and all the rest come out

if you have diors you can combine the unclasping motion and pulling motion into a single stroke allowing you to unbutton your pants in less than a second

Guest on-display

i hate that awkward silence when it takes a long time for them to print out your receipt

being ready to go to the gym and finding out i need to charge my ipod

having a craving and not knowing how to satisfy

I hate .will17. His shitty music. His Ed banger style dress. His shitty post every single one of them. His sly attempt @ assimilation through said post. his representation of everything I hated about what HB turned into.

Who is repping this guy?

I thought I lost my zune, but then I just found it at the bottom of my backpack with the screen crushed in from books pushing on it. Now I need to buy a new mp3 player :(

Also it's rained 3 days in a row where I am, fuck the rain. I need to get outside. I neeeeeeeeed a smokeeeee. fuck the rain all the fucking time. fuck, I hate rain.

re: whitney, glasses + rain = shit i hate as well

on a side note, i hate i pack cigarettes too violently when im in a rush and theyre all crushed at the end.

hate that so much grrrrrrr. :(