shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate the NY weather forecast for this week, working 10 hour shifts 5 days a week, waking up early, chipped nail polish, coffee with too much sugar in it, poorly rolled sushi, my hair, Garden City, parking lots, gas stations at 8:30AM.

Negative

Nancy

is what I am.

scratch cards. can't buy a soda in my corner store, too many doods up in the line playing the worst odds $ can buy:(

nope.

a friend of mine in college used to get 50 dollars worth of 2 dollar scratch tickets from his grandmother every birthday.

nothing says I love you like wild cherries. fuck hallmark.

a messy room

not seeing the lady friend for an extended period of time

having to wait to eat when you're starving as FUCK aka right now. fucking burritos

i fucking hate jasmine rice my bro bought it on accident fuck now we stuck with liek 30 pounds of this crpa lolol

i like jasmine rice, shit is great to me....send it here, paypal ready(5)

fuck being sick. this cold had my right nostril clogged yesterday, and now my left today. it's making my left ear ache like crazy. this has never happened before. i feel awful :( (no swine flu btw)

the chambers of your nostrils connected so like... if you lean your head to the right side, the clogging will go to the right

or w/e

just

thought

I'd

let

you

know

incase you

want to like even

it out

^^ whyyy? i love gael <3

neti pot, dear.

neti pot.

irrigate them nostrils.

j8sDIbRAXlg

o word? shit is too next lvl for me. knowing me i'd probably fuck up and inhale the salt water. :(

today i hate that my boss always says, "call me if you need me" so i call her house/cell and she's not picking up. she needs to call me back, i need her to take my opening shift because i feel like shiiiiiiiiiit.

i can't miss macroecon lecture because it's a once a week class, so i went today, ill as fuck and tell me why it just happened to be the longest lecture this semester. aghhhhhhhh