shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

if a bitch keyed my car, i'd key her face.

as for shit i hate, facebook is really pissing me off. fuck quizzes, fuck your top five, and fuck people being fans of stupid shit like "not being on fire" and "sleeping."

hate bitches that try to take your money for keying their car when you just wanna reverse the goddamn damage you did.

okay thats on my part but its driving me crazyyy.

hate DMV for not being as nice as traffic court and decided to suspend my license for longer than a year. Fuck You DMV. i give you all my middle fingers. and moar.

fuck you

dont key peoples cars, idiot

wtf! i'd been trying frantically to get hold of my homegirl so we could buy plane tickets (50% off southwest till midnight.. totally late passed) and i hadn't heard from her so i just gave up and this bitch is doing facebook quizzes! the give away was "posted xx seconds ago" fuuuuuuuck i'm pretty sick of her shit right now.

this is her loss.

you are trying to do something cool with her that you think she would like, she is so busy with other things that you can't get hold of her.

the best thing to do,[not saying that it is easy] is that if someone is too busy/otherwise occupied to do these things with you, then stop asking, you are only upsetting yourself trying to get someone into something that is not high on their priority list.

my 2c

Pulling off your sweaty ass shirt after a long run and getting stuck midway.

Fuck dat shit.

this has happened to me before. pulling my sweater off from the collar up rather then flipping the bottom up helps.

today sucked major ass. having to go to work..only to find chaos when you left everything orderly.

Hate it when people want to buy weed off me when they don't have to, and i am sharing the weed with them cuz people around are dry, but cry about how they think its not the proper amount (1g or whatever).

People who try to get a free smoke and say that they will pay you back when they actually have money on them to pay, while everyone else smoking pays on the spot

I know I'm a blockhead, but it don't matter how big your head is. The sweat makes the shirt stick. If you're not sweaty enough, you didn't work hard enough. Collar-up helps, but it's nastier because then you get the worst sweat right in your face. Ugh, there really is no way around this problem.

Also, waking up with the fucking swine flu. Got my sinuses all filled up with nasty goo and fever and headache ughhhh FUCK THAT.

this is usually never a problem for me. I pull away from the collar and the back of the shirt presses against by back, but the front doesn't press against my face

dude I'm sick right now too. wtf, 10 people in the computer lab I'm in now coughing and sneezing, then typing on the keyboard that the next class is about to use

we all fucked