shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

oh, and the fact that i sat in the dmv for 3 hours today to reinstate my license that had been suspended since last march without my knowledge, when it shouldn't have been because i paid the stupid ticket the prior september when i was supposed to. then the stupid bish behind the counter gonna give me an invoice for 76.50 for the reinstatement fee when she knew full well it should have been free because the suspension was inproper, threw that paper in her face and damn near got arrested, but i got out that mutha free of charge....always an angry black man concept

you're right they should say runem not rom, c'mon it's so obvious.

fuck that shit

no one's gonna actually take the time to read some bullshit gt like that with stupid caps and make sure they pronounce it right

shit dude calm down. hearing rom 238471983471934 times annoys the fuck out of you

when I lived in California, I was in the car with my Mom and she hit this piece of shit little car that was going 50 in a 30 and it skidded and ran into some pole and was pretty much totaled. They tried to get money from us saying they had neck pains and stuff and two weeks later I saw the guy shredding at the skatepark.

when I lived in California, I was in the car with my Mom and she hit this piece of shit little car that was going 50 in a 30 and it skidded and ran into some pole and was pretty much totaled. They tried to get money from us saying they had neck pains and stuff and two weeks later I saw the guy shredding at the skatepark.

hustlin .

My moms boyfriend is getting hit up for money from his ex again. After their divorce he was in the hole about 1300 a month because he was giving her so much and now since he has a new job and a higher salary she is looking for more money. He is in seriousness one of the best men I have ever known and is extremely generous, really bothers me to see this happen to him.