shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

today i was in sf, i get off the bart and my friend and i are walking to his school and then i look at my watch and there's fucking SHIT ON MY WATCH. for the first time in god knows how long, i get shit on by a bird. i was wearing pretty much all black too. thankfully it wasn't a lot.

I hate that my job makes me pay $20 for a replacement ID when it breaks. I KEEP THE FUCKING THING IN ITS PROTECTIVE SLEEVE IN MY POCKET AND ONLY REMOVE IT TWICE A DAY!!! It's not my fucking fault that you idiots paid for a cheap-ass ID system that has faulty RFIDs in it. My ID breaks every 3-6 months and I have to fight with the ID office every time to not pay for it...

-When I'm stuck in my schools digital labs all day making prints. Its warm, dark and there's no concept of time or space in here; Like the womb.

-People who just sit in the digital labs and watch youtube. Taking up space and equipment

-Mouth breathers

-People who sing out loud the song that they are listening to on their ipods.

when i never have a god damn minute of peace and quiet to myself.

i just walked into my two-person dorm to find 5 fucking people in it. not one of them were my actual room mate. one had his shoe patterns lying on top of my computer so i sat down and threw them to the side, onto my bed.

"youre just gonna throw my shit like that?"

"YEAH I AM, ASSHOLE. YOUR SHIT. ON TOP OF MY SHIT. IN MY MOTHERFUCKING ROOM. IM GOING TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT"

FUCK. THAT. get the fuck out god dammit i cant even hear myself think. i left MY own room to go study elsewhere for a psychology test HOURS earlier because heads were up in here just shooting the shit.

leave. me. the. fuck. alone.

when i never have a god damn minute of peace and quiet to myself.

i just walked into my two-person dorm to find 5 fucking people in it. not one of them were my actual room mate. one had his shoe patterns lying on top of my computer so i sat down and threw them to the side, onto my bed.

"youre just gonna throw my shit like that?"

"YEAH I AM, ASSHOLE. YOUR SHIT. ON TOP OF MY SHIT. IN MY MOTHERFUCKING ROOM. IM GOING TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT"

FUCK. THAT. get the fuck out god dammit i cant even hear myself think. i left MY own room to go study elsewhere for a psychology test HOURS earlier because heads were up in here just shooting the shit.

leave. me. the. fuck. alone.

Fuck yes this sucks, what sucks more is when one of your dormmates lets his greasy ass friend sleep in your bed.

Anyone playing music for everyone else to hear, especially off of a stupid phone. Why does this happen? :(

ha, this shit going on everywhere at my school...

today, at a swim meet, some dude walking down the hallway outside while playing some souljaboy shit

du literally get's shit thrown at him and yelled at and shit as he leaves

does souljaboy fan deserve this?

i hate days that are hella off. today i was up early but ended up being 10 minutes late for work. and surprise! the district manager is there! don't you look like an incompetent asshole.

i forgot my cellphone at home being in such a fucking rush. i got my finger slammed by a fucking heavy ass door. i was in so much pain that i threw up. at least the rest of my closing shift i was just writing and reading.

i hate days that are hella off. today i was up early but ended up being 10 minutes late for work. and surprise! the district manager is there! don't you look like an incompetent asshole.

i forgot my cellphone at home being in such a fucking rush. i got my finger slammed by a fucking heavy ass door. i was in so much pain that i threw up. at least the rest of my closing shift i was just writing and reading.

fuck that sucks.

ha, this shit going on everywhere at my school...

today, at a swim meet, some dude walking down the hallway outside while playing some souljaboy shit

du literally get's shit thrown at him and yelled at and shit as he leaves

does souljaboy fan deserve this?

i think so