shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I met a gay (as in he was wearing approximately 54 pride pins all over his leather outfit) retarded house dj on the T once... And by "met" I mean observed him grind an imaginary dude, sing along to his mp3 player at approximately 140 decibels, take his headphones off and loudly announce to the train what he was listening to. This went on for about an hour.

At first I lol'd.

Then I wanted to shoot myself.

When my professor e-mails me at 9:30 pm the night before their 9 am class telling me that all of my "outstanding projects" are due at the beginning of class the next day. Not giving me ample time to make up what I thought I had handed in.

Awesome.

Speaking of twitter, that reminds me:

Stickam.com

Creepiest thing ever. If you have a Big Brother complex .. I suggest you check it out.

Watching other people write about how they are watching you. WTF is that. Creepy, thats what.

I met a gay (as in he was wearing approximately 54 pride pins all over his leather outfit) retarded house dj on the T once... And by "met" I mean observed him grind an imaginary dude, sing along to his mp3 player at approximately 140 decibels, take his headphones off and loudly announce to the train what he was listening to. This went on for about an hour.

At first I lol'd.

Then I wanted to shoot myself.

shouldve shot the dude instead

the fact that I can't copy and paste on my iPhone..so I type it out =(

also I've been walking past yank sing in ricon center and their vents let out a sweet sweet smell of steamed buns with the egg yolk yellow filling..soooo good. so I decided to take my parents this morning and apparently they don't open till 11am x.x so then we went to a dim sum restaurant where my mom claims the food is better but they don't have it..wack

I settled for steamed bbq buns, steamed meat balls, rice noodle wrapped around beef, pork dumplings, brown sugar cake and shrimp dumplings instead.

I still want those egg yolk steam buns though :(:(

also I've been walking past yank sing in ricon center and their vents let out a sweet sweet smell of steamed buns with the egg yolk yellow filling..soooo good. so I decided to take my parents this morning and apparently they don't open till 11am x.x so then we went to a dim sum restaurant where my mom claims the food is better but they don't have it..wack

I settled for steamed bbq buns, steamed meat balls, rice noodle wrapped around beef, pork dumplings, brown sugar cake and shrimp dumplings instead.

OS 3.0 will allow the iphone to copy and paste or you can jail break it now...

go get your your buns on whit!

OS 3.0 will allow the iphone to copy and paste or you can jail break it now...

go get your your buns on whit!