shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

-Not being able to get an hourly paid job because employers assume I'll leave as soon as I get a better paying job.

-Not being able to get a paid salary job because 30-40 year old, freshly laid off people have more professional experience than I do and have an edge over me.

Job market sucks now for recent college graduates.

Hate when my damn corny white girl tenant/housemate comes out when me and the guys are playing some video games just to inform us that our "nerd shit" is boring. Bitch, get back in your fucking room and stop trying to leech male attention like a hungry vampire if it's so damn boring.

Actually I just kinda hate corny white girls in general.

yeah especially papercuts.

the sound of styrofoam rubbing together.

ahhhh, and the sound of balloons squeaking. or rubber on teeth making a squeaky sound.

fuck that shit. im getting chills thinking about it. ugh.

I hate the sound of people putting up silverwear, or when people are getting out aluminum foil and it makes the most irritating noise that I have to get out of the room.

i gotta say i like sabra better, i just add some chili pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic, olive oil, and fresh lemon and its fucking gold.

mang. sounds good. i'd try, but my brother finished it off. mmmm. hummus. but i really like that kind of grounded chickpea feel on the tongue. it's like chunky peanut butter vs. creamy. i'mma try that on tribe. mmmm. hummus.