shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate when shops are dead quiet and you can hear you footsteps... makes me feel awkward.

Example: the Red Wing store near me has some fucked up flooring that squeaks when you walk on it and they keep their store ridiculously quiet so I always feel like an ass walking around squeaking :/

philippinos that associate them selves with other philippinos

flip fobs have that retarded accent

americanized hypebeast flips think they are black by wearing the hundreds and dunks

large amounts of both go to my school

they are bringing down asians

but they buy my supreme

also my best friend is philippino

but i hate them

the dumbass teachers assistant that gets all the equations wrong even after students correct him. it's painful to watch him teach.

"excuse me, but does that *h* stand for convection or radiation?"

*stalls, looks up at the ceiling* ummmmm....... both.

I just came back from the store with my friends with some double india pale ale, some local sweet french bread, some salami and gouda to enjoy the night. I was s tanding at the cutting board cutting the salami, and without thinking I brush the back of my neck, something must have tickled it. I look in the sink and see that I flung a humongous hideous spider off of my neck. I hate spiders. I wonder how long it was on me, and now, I feel like I have a spot on my neck that hurts...

Fuck a spider.

I hate when people piss on fucking toilet seats, and don't wipe it off. Anyone guilty of this offense deserves to be ended by a slow painful death and rot in the pits of hell. I walked into the bathroom the other day ready to take a nice shit, and sat down on the seat without looking because I wasn't paying attention, and lo and behold, my ass became covered with another man's urine. I was seething.

and this is how the toilets are 75% of the time at my school.

Guest umhaha84

Fucking Bank of America just charged me $180 for a stupid overdraft.

Funny because a charge that overdrafted me was cancelled even before it was cleared. (IT WAS PENDING PAYMENT BIATCH)

FUCK YOU

I hate when people piss on fucking toilet seats, and don't wipe it off. Anyone guilty of this offense deserves to be ended by a slow painful death and rot in the pits of hell. I walked into the bathroom the other day ready to take a nice shit, and sat down on the seat without looking because I wasn't paying attention, and lo and behold, my ass became covered with another man's urine. I was seething.

try having your old roommate piss on the floor half the time...

Fuck, so there's this new post office that opened closer to my house which all of my packages get sent to now. I swear, they have no fucking clue what they're doing. When I ship things out, it takes them around 10 mins looking confused as hell just staring at the register trying to figure out how much to charge me for shipping.

but the best part is, I bought a pair of Samurai S0500xx off the supermarket a week ago and I get a notice saying it has arrived and is at the post office. So I get there and hand the lady the delivery notice, she goes to the back, and guess what....she can't find it. what the fuck :mad:

when people add totally irrelevant things to stories. things that they really want you to know, but they know you won't ask (because nobody gives a shit).

i.e.

I just came back from the store with my friends with some double india pale ale, some local sweet french bread, some salami and gouda to enjoy the night. I was s tanding at the cutting board cutting the salami, and without thinking I brush the back of my neck, something must have tickled it. I look in the sink and see that I flung a humongous hideous spider off of my neck. I hate spiders. I wonder how long it was on me, and now, I feel like I have a spot on my neck that hurts...

Fuck a spider.

although its not as bad, its up there with people who sit alone and purposely utter things like "wow!" or "thats weird..." or "holy shit!"...etc. or simply laugh out loud in an attempt to get someone else to ask them about what they just read/saw/thought about...

when people add totally irrelevant things to stories. things that they really want you to know, but they know you won't ask (because nobody gives a shit).

i.e.

although its not as bad, its up there with people who sit alone and purposely utter things like "wow!" or "thats weird..." or "holy shit!"...etc. or simply laugh out loud in an attempt to get someone else to ask them about what they just read/saw/thought about...

the worst.

I'm confused about what he wants us to ask him? It sounds like he's just giving the introduction to his story about spiders (note: I did not read the story) and letting us know he was all well and settled for the evening with food and whatnot.

you clearly misread. my father always taught me to read twice, comment once. or was that measure twice, cut once?

i didnt suggest that he was digging for questions. i said that he introduced his story with something completely irrelevant...simply because he wanted people to know that he is more evolved than the simple beer drinking, pretzel eating pauper. and that is almost as bad as (other) people who dig for questions.

all my posts here are usually related to the MTA in some way or another, so i might as well stay true to form.

i fucking hate punk ass bitches who cover their ears and make the scru face on the subway platform when a squeaking train hits their breaks. jesus christ people - toughen the fuck up, you live in nyc. bitches sometimes get a pass on this but guys should get slapped up if they pull this.

you clearly misread. my father always taught me to read twice, comment once. or was that measure twice, cut once?

i didnt suggest that he was digging for questions. i said that he introduced his story with something completely irrelevant...simply because he wanted people to know that he is more evolved than the simple beer drinking, pretzel eating pauper. and that is almost as bad as (other) people who dig for questions.

I was scooping Osetra onto homemade melba toast points and sprinkling grated egg on top as I read this post, and suddenly realized that the poster's user name is stylistics - spelled backwards! I almost knocked over my frozen Moskovskaya as I wondered if the poster in question is in fact from Philly... then I realized that I am really just making a troll post... and I hated myself. :(

B-Dawg, that snack sounds pretty good.

I think that the introduction, with the description of the food and the anticipated enjoyment, creates a warm, safe, happy feeling that emphasizes the horror of the intrusion of the hideous spider. It's a classic story-telling device.

all my posts here are usually related to the MTA in some way or another, so i might as well stay true to form.

i fucking hate punk ass bitches who cover their ears and make the scru face on the subway platform when a squeaking train hits their breaks. jesus christ people - toughen the fuck up, you live in nyc. bitches sometimes get a pass on this but guys should get slapped up if they pull this.

THE G TRAIN. FUCK THE G TRAIN. g'damnnn i hate it so.

I think that the introduction, with the description of the food and the anticipated enjoyment, creates a warm, safe, happy feeling that emphasizes the horror of the intrusion of the hideous spider. It's a classic story-telling device.

Hitchcock 101

try having your old roommate piss on the floor half the time...

try having your roommate come home piss drunk fire one off and while doing so fall off of said toilet and taking the seat off with them. i found it that way one morning, i of course had to take the task of purchasing and installing a new seat.

I hate the G train. Pretty much the only reason why I don't hang out much with a group of friends that go to Pratt.

haaha I go to pratt. it's not far from the C train at washington/fulton but whatever, I get where I gotta be.