shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

• I hate that certain people are given authority, then they get to abuse it or use it wrongfully.
  • I hate tests.
  • I hate fake people.
  • I hate wearing big shoes.
  • I hate homework.

and mean girls, and boys who tease people in the locker room and pants you, and gym coaches who yell when you cant run as fast as the other kids, and getting low grades, and only having 45 min for lunchtime, and getting clothes for christmas, and having to finish my broccoli

^no, i can make an exception for the ladies. and it's always fat dude's who wear the shorts — i guess the blubber keeps their knees warm.

nah no exception for anybody, guy or girl.

if that's the only thing you want to show

WELL BURN IN HELL hahahahaha

jeepster, I'm so happy! I found a really original way to keep wearing minis in winter!!! LEGGINGS!!

im sure its gonna look great with my uggs!

when my dog takes my fucking seat everytime i get up for even a few minutes.

shaving

people being in the motherfucking car pool lane by themselves when the traffic is heavy. its cool to pass a car or two when it's off hour but not when its stop n go. I will be throwing my loose change at your fast moving car.

man purse in one hand, grocery bag in the other, phone went off

damn man sucks for your 649... they'll look... more vintage...

better than if a truck drove over it

:(

mini + uggs

killin it suzeeeeeeeeee

uggs+anything is the northern, equally deplorable equivalent of my native crocs+anything

nah no exception for anybody, guy or girl.

if that's the only thing you want to show

WELL BURN IN HELL hahahahaha

jeepster, I'm so happy! I found a really original way to keep wearing minis in winter!!! LEGGINGS!!

im sure its gonna look great with my uggs!

hay, say what you will about leggings, some girls rockin' those as pants got azz for dayzzzzzz

when my dog takes my fucking seat everytime i get up for even a few minutes.

shaving

people being in the motherfucking car pool lane by themselves when the traffic is heavy. its cool to pass a car or two when it's off hour but not when its stop n go. I will be throwing my loose change at your fast moving car.

+ on the shaving tip

-when you are half-way through the semester and realize that you've got to seriously improve work habit in order to get by in a course. also, having this moment of realization right before some crucial test and regretting not paying attention for the past couple of weeks.

-rush-hour traffic on I-84 through Hartford... people drive like morons but that's the case wherever you are

-increase of girls on campus wearing uggs due to the colder weather... I can't even be bothered to keep a loose tally of these people in my head

-increase of girls on campus wearing uggs due to the colder weather... I can't even be bothered to keep a loose tally of these people in my head

a friend of mine goes to a university that is the absolute cwg capital of ontario, and also happens to be in the snow belt. she tells me that these girls will wear their shitty salt-stained uggs to walk to class, all the while carrying their new, clean pair in their hands. Then, when they reach the lecture hall they take off their gross ones and put on their clean pair.

i almost gagged when she told me.

a friend of mine goes to a university that is the absolute cwg capital of ontario, and also happens to be in the snow belt. she tells me that these girls will wear their shitty salt-stained uggs to walk to class, all the while carrying their new, clean pair in their hands. Then, when they reach the lecture hall they take off their gross ones and put on their clean pair.

i almost gagged when she told me.

I wanted to neg rep you after hearing this..

but I remember to not shoot the messenger..

tis truly disburbing

chronoaug's avatar.

[Edit] nm he changed it

i didn't want to. the gods forced me to :(

My bacteriology lab forced me to sterilize a spreader for inoculating plates by dipping it in ethyl alcohol. This had to be repeated around 30 times over the course of 3 hours.

I ended up getting fucked up from inhalation of vaporized alcohol, now I've had a headache, sore throat and nasal passages, and shallow breath for 2 days.

I hate that.

I also hate tailgaters^