shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the soreness that happens the day after the workout, i could barely move

youre crazy, i love that feeling! if you stretch after the workout, should take some soreness away. but i love not being able to laugh cause im that sore.

anyway, this is shit i hate....i hate getting a call to help someone when my mind is set on a day of rest.

dunk-married-to-the-mob-05.jpg

This shit. Here is the copy:

Nike and Married to the Mob has joined forces to create a dope new collaboration Dunk High for the ladies. The collaboration is definitely a classy piece and aligns very much with the MOB brand and attitude. The upper of the sneakers take on a luxurious theme with inspiration from the Chanel tweed jackets on the back half the sneakers. On the front half the Dunk feature a very shiny black patent leather also a nod to Chanel and their flats with patent leather toe tips. The collaboration details includes the Married to the Mob tongue label, a shiny gold MOB detail on the upper heel and on the laces, a MOB lace lock.

This the shoe equivalent of wearing a $20 t-shirt that says "I rock Balenciaga." OH WHAT M.O.B ALREADY DID THAT? Trashy. As. Fuck.

Jesus. Fuck you, M.O.B. Coco Chanel is rolling over in her grave for associating/ripping off her brand with this peasant shit. Hope you're happy, "bitches."

i hate it when fools try to write as if theyre sophisticated and subsequently fail miserably

like this hypebeast article on wings and horns

"Offering some of the most well-respected fleece on the market, Vancouver based collective wings + horns’ seasonal favorite the Tiger Fleece hoodie. The soft fleece bodies feature a uneven color pattern with other quality details including quality riri zippers. A black and gray version are both offered in slim and normal cuts. Available now at Blackbird with a retail price of $168 USD.

Helping drive the presence of Canadian and Vancouver fashion, w + h show exactly why they’re a label to be reckoned with. With one of the best fleece programs in the world, the details they incorporate go a long ways into ensuring a complete and quality product which is why the Tiger fleece is a hit every time it comes around."

get yo grammar game right son