shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Tailgaters on the highway. Slowing down, flashing my hazard lights, and giving the finger doesn't stop them from following too close. I feel like tossing lead pellets behind me.

Then go faster or get the fuck over in the NON-passing lane. Some people like to go fast and dont want your stupid cell-phone talking ass controlling how fast the entire left lane is moving. On a side note, I hate slow people on the highway.

But I came in here to say I hate the people who have multiple accounts on here and give themselves rep to try to look cool and try to make up for all the neg rep they are getting. Then they take their fake rep and go give neg rep for no reason on mulitple accounts because they are jealous haters.... People like "Werdna" ...stop neg repping for your short-comings, you negger.

i hate people who drive in the left lane on the highway, REALLY SLOW.

i hate people who call you wanting you to be there for them after a breakup, then call you back saying they need to talk to their ex but to wait for them, then never call you back or answer your calls, then the next day expect you to be there to hear all about it

i hate it when you are suppose to go out dancing with your boyfriend and they leave you stranded on the dancefloor by yourself

i hate ordering eggs at any diners

i hate eating eggs that somebody else cooked (unless it's at a diner, then i'll eat anything)

i do the same thing. ill eat them at restaurants and i make them for myself almost every day, but i wont eat eggs a friend cooked.

in other news i hate wasting food. even more than that though, i hate being obligated to eat food because its about to go bad and be wasted. i ate half a pineapple today

...when someone asks you about something you have for sale (i.e. "how much is shipping"...etc), you answer them (i.e. "$10"...etc), you ask them to get back to you, then you never hear from them again and are only to assume that $10 was just too much for them to afford and the shame of admitting it was just more than they could handle...

fuckers.

im pretty sure ive posted this before but i cant find it to quote. god i hate this, like every few weeks for the last, dont recall how many years, i end up cutting my lips/gums. its either me missing with the toothbrush cutting my gums or me sleeping wrong where my sharp as hell canine teeth cut the lip. hurts like hell

teachers with accents of any sort.......wtf is the junivers? it's universe

it's most likely not something they can control. and in their position it's probably hard enough where the last thing they need is some kid hating on their accent. if you listen intently, it's not so bad.

hate it when people chew with their mouths open making that *sloshing* sound. kills me

-female African American English teachers

Oh my fucking GOD, I don't want to read your fucking afrocentric feminist literature all fucking year.

asian american feminist literature is no better

i had to read woman warrior by maxine hong kingston this year

about as stirring and profound as the hairs on my ass - shittiest book ive ever read.

asian american feminist literature is no better

i had to read woman warrior by maxine hong kingston this year

about as stirring and profound as the hairs on my ass - shittiest book ive ever read.

I have a feminist bitch of a humanities teacher... she heads the "gender equality" club. She showed us a video of some stupid chick reading an essay about how the word "wimp" is sexist and I made the comment that it was blatantly feminist and she's hated me since

when the elevator in my building will stop on a floor and opens as the person standing outside of the elevator asks "is this going up?"...uh look at the fucking arrow...is the one pointing down red? or is the one pointing up red? THATS WHICH WAY ITS GOING

and people who enter elevators in the middle of a phone conversation about what they did the night before, or just phone conversations about what people did the night before in general