shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

okay so macbook ordeal: good news - they fixed my macbook and changed my topcase! yay! bad news - the had to fucking wipe my entire hard drive. everything is gone. all my music from my ipod is back on my hd though and i have my camera photos backed up at my friend's house. i'm not worried about everything else.

something else i hate - "friends" that don't understand that if you have shit to do, you have shit to do. i went to a friend's birthday party on friday but i left after an hour and a half cause i had to go to another party. i didn't say bye because she would have fought me for leaving so i just bounced. today she texts me to see if i wanna go study and then she gives me shit about leaving her party to go somewhere else. i can't stand people that just won't fucking accept that there's more to life than pleasing them. fucking fuck the hell off and get over yourself.

having to run for the bus

getting a shit spot in life drawing class

doing a shit life drawing because of the above

i fucking hated getting a shit spot in figure drawing.

so glad i don't get graded on figure drawing anymore (just go to open sessions to work on skillz for my own benefit).

2day girl at school wore baggy sweatpants (pink) and boots with the fur (brown) and green tshirt

she was complimented on her fashuns

I hate when assholes get complimented on their style. My friend is a chill guy but has an incredibly large ego. He wanted me to take some shots of him for a modeling portfolio (aka new myspace pics), and he wore like four different outfits. He came out wearing baggy pacsun jeans and a striped button up collared shirt that clashed with a striped sweater. Not to mention he did the whole pull the collar over the sweater, and the (crew) neck of the sweater looked like it was strangling him. He then went onto roll up the sleeves of the shirt over the sweater cuffs which totally boggled the mind of his roommate, who said something like "oh shit, Mr. Fashionable over here!" and was seriously amazed. "Mr. Fashionable" gave a smile and that was it but I knew in his head he was thinking "fuck yeah I am." He also wears shit like super flashy, clunky, massive, skateboarding shoes from Ross.

fuck that shit.

Fucking girl in class sits next to me in the back row of a 100 person class. When the professor is teaching she keeps talking as if she's in a conversation with the professor and doing all the fucking math out loud. Then she goes on facebook and types really fucking loudly for the rest of class.

Fucking girl in class sits next to me in the back row of a 100 person class. When the professor is teaching she keeps talking as if she's in a conversation with the professor and doing all the fucking math out loud. Then she goes on facebook and types really fucking loudly for the rest of class.

I hate people who type the entire class...on AIM.

I hate how I can't shop with people anymore.

I randomly bumped into friends from school at the mall while buying new tights, and I sort of stuck around with them. One of them pointed out a pair of shoes and said, 'Man, are those shoes some kind of sick joke?' and I looked, and said, 'Hah...yeah! I'd say so cause they're seriously ugly!' and the person looked at me and said, 'No...I mean because I can't afford them right now...'

Whoops!

It drives me crazy though, cause I was trying to pick out things for them to try on that I think would look totally great but they weren't having it. They said, 'You wouldn't understand, you dress in all black.'