shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

sofuckinlameeemy0.png

UGHHHHHHH, hate ignorant fucks like that guy. stop criticizing mother fucker! when you point your finger at someone there are still 3 pointing back at you!

that guy isnt my friend, btw.

I hate how I woke up today and there was absolutely nothing to eat in my house, and I was too hungover to even think about going out to buy anything, and since I had lost my phone the night before I couldn't even order delivery.

so instead I just ate this 2 week old banana and it tasted like a wet sock. and now I feel nauseous.

me toooooo.. drunken night yesterday, i had to shuffle to get to work and i got a sandwich from the cafe at Borders, and i just remembered how nauseous eggs and cheese together makes me feel. i worked for two hours then i went home. aw yeah aw yeah.

also, morning after drunken nights, take vitamin c and vitamin b.

i didnt understand a word of that conversation
yeah what is it about julz ?

ha, just some overly religious "muslim" judging his sister for wanting to take her son trick or treating...as its a SIN to do...:rolleyes:

so, hence his christmas question.

/shrug

Deadbeat, ungrateful family members. Got a cousin who is mid 30s. Has a CS degree and does IT work on Wall st. but refuses to keep a job. Insists on living in a big apartment and eats out everyday despite the fact that he can't afford it. Is completely self-righteous and refuses any contact with my family (refuses to answer calls, shuts the door in my dad's face) unless he needs money/favors.

My fucking dad pulled strings to bring him to America to study. Supported him financially, give him a car, taught him to drive, etc..basically set him up here and he completely squandered it. Dude has no credit because he got in so much debt that he had to declare bankruptcy. No saving, property, gf, job, anything. His parents recently retired pretty well off and he's calling them to ask how much their houses and investments are worth. He straight up said to his mom "just sell some of your houses and you can support me so I don't have work or worry." His parents are incredibly upset.

Couple of days ago he just calls my parents and asks for 7k. He hasn't worked in over a year. We feel it is probably rent money so my dad suggests he should cut back on his lifestyle and got a email reply that goes pretty much

"where i live is none of your business. whether I work is none of your business. After this 7k I promise we are done because I am sick of you." Our entirely family is heartbroken because we all came from really poor backgrounds in China, were never spoiled, and always made a point about hard work. I don't even get how he turned like that.

rookie mistake

basically just drink as much water as possible before going to bed

and as much water as possible after waking up

i think the absolut best way is do this, but set an alarm 2 hours before you want to get up, and at that alarm get up and take painkillers and go back to bed, then when you get up at your normal time you'll feel pretty much fine(in my experience)

was the sock wet for two weeks or was it out of the package for two weeks

also i hate how this vibskov pull over fits on me

debating on having it tailored or selling it

fuck your dropped shoulder seams and wide arms vibskov

I hate when I'm at a store and I can feel 3 sets of hipper than thou sales assistants eyes following my every move, judging me, arching their brows at the pieces I choose to touch, telegraphically gesturing to their coworkers their disdain...

Happened at Acne this Saturday. Empty store, three SAs locked in to every fucken thing I did. So irritating.

I also hate when these cool SAs are waiting for you to make a comment-any comment-that they can smirk at with their coworkers. I like to play it autistic neutral to deny them any pleasure.

i hate sitting at the bar (or anywhere for that matter), relaxing, chatting with friends or my girlfriend, having a good time, when some asshole comes up to me and interrupts so he can practice his english.

Practice your Japanese with him.

Don't give up, keep answering him in Japanese but you CAN NOT let him control the language used. If he tries to make you answer in Japanese, play stupid and tell him you don't speak English.

When I get interrupted for free English lessons, I speak in Japanese. My Japanese is better than their English, so much that they give up trying to speak in English with me.

I hope this helps

I actually find people practicing English hilarious, so I would welcome that laugh.

Maybe that's just hot french girls though...

Shit I hate... mice that live in my walls and decide to come out and make noise while I'm trying to sleep.

Also: Mice that continually avoid my traps.