Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

So what's the word on Edwin Lee shrinkage? I just bought a pair from simontuntelder(above) and while they fit perfectly in the thigh, ass, etc., they are way too big in the waist. He cold soaked them once. Should I bother trying to shrink these in the wash? I hope I can make these work!

Here's a shot. I mean, I could belt them up really tight, but it's pretty uncomfortable to do that because of the folds it creates on the waistband.

crownzip: would they stretch back if they aren't at all tight to begin with?

photo-10.jpg

Here's a shot. I mean, I could belt them up really tight, but it's pretty uncomfortable to do that because of the folds it creates on the waistband.

crownzip: would they stretch back if they aren't at all tight to begin with?

photo-10.jpg

Wash hot, inside out, they won't shrink spectacularly but maybe just enough. Else, I'm willing to take them off your hands.

The wash helped, though it's still up in the air as to whether or not I'll keep them. I guess it comes down to whether the perfect fit is worth a little looseness in the waist, which it may very well be. I'll wear them around the house for a couple of days to see what happens. Very glad to have my hands on some more LHT, though. The denim is beautiful.

my experience with Edwin Lee's is that they stretch back out to almost their original waist size after a washing.

Actually I've had the opposite experience. My Hair on hide shrunk like hell. I don't remember how much in the waist, but something like 12 cm in lenght. It was ridiculous.

It's the only Lee i own so I have nothing to compare them to. But they shrunk like no other jeans I've got.

thats intersting. cause they do shirk a but the waist usually streches back to roiginal size. all my lees did that. i didnt wash my hair on hides yet though, and dont get to wear em at the moment either.

but i thin jstarvin they look great on you and a belt would solve the problem. are those the 52s or the 55s?

thats intersting. cause they do shirk a but the waist usually streches back to roiginal size. all my lees did that. i didnt wash my hair on hides yet though, and dont get to wear em at the moment either.

but i thin jstarvin they look great on you and a belt would solve the problem. are those the 52s or the 55s?

Thanks, they're 55s. The fit really is exactly what I would have hoped for, so I think the loose waist is just something I'll have to deal with. Belting them up tight is only annoying because the fold created on the waistband is uncomfortable but I'll probably end up not noticing before long.

Actually I've had the opposite experience. My Hair on hide shrunk like hell. I don't remember how much in the waist, but something like 12 cm in lenght. It was ridiculous.

It's the only Lee i own so I have nothing to compare them to. But they shrunk like no other jeans I've got.

So did my 101B's, label said they were preshrunk, but they shrank spectaculary. Much, much more than LVC stf's for instance. Luckily I had lost a lot of weight, else it would have been a nasty surprise.