Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

thanks grant, edwin really makes killer lees. i have to get shots of my raw 1936s. i was amazed how quick the 1930s started to show wear compared to the darker denim repros. love the jacket too.

yeah the earlier production without selv. was called 1934 and the newer ones from two years ago are just 1930s. its kinda the same cut dungarees, just with some little differences, like the patch wich has another cowboy on it etc, also the 1934 didnt have suspender buttons. i guess the 1930 is more accurate then the 1934. as far as i know

no, they have the suspender buttons on em, the belt is an ace belt and it is very soft so is my sugarcane, so no problem wearing pants with suspender buttons and belt. somtimes with my warehouse lee friscos i feel the buttons after a long day of wear. i should have taken the pics wthout the belt. next time i will

Hello all, I have a ? that needs answering. Do all Lee Jelt dungarees all have, the "carpenter look" where you would hang your hammer or other tools off of them? Are there any minus the "carpenter look"? any info on this be greatly appreciated as well as repped. Thanks to all who care to help. My best wishes to you & your love ones in 2011. And may I add what wonderfulposts the past week, always look forward to more. Regards ALV.

Hi again, i have a pair of SC 45 lee button fly. I believe these are no longer in production, which is suck its a shame they no longer fit me also , the measurements are about 17.5 across give or take a 1/4 inch in waist & 32 length, practically brand new. If anyone is interested in a trade for a bigger size of the Sc 45. Let me know I would prefer same model slightly bigger but open to any vintage LEE denim. In a similiar size. Thanks you for any help. regards ALV..

WOW I just reread my post while I was on some pain meds, Note to self do not post while on pain meds lol Thanks again!

great pictures fardin! :eek:

the 1930's are also on my wishlist; those and a pair of the new warehouse 60's repros. still have to get my first pair of lee's (shame on me)

i did pick up a storm rider lee icon jacket on sale though. Denim looks and feels as if it will bleed like crazy,'blanket' lining feels very much like polyester (because it is) which is unfortunate since it really makes the jacket feel cheap

thanks dr. i will post more pics of the jacket, throughout the year. i wanna see yours too haha

Hey no problem Fardin, although I need to do some outdoor shots (my flat is very dark, hence poor shots of my Lees).

Also, entertainment! has one too (all three in the RxC )

Anyone else with the early buckleback Lee 101J ??

they look incredible, grant. thanks again. happy you like em so much.

if you are talking about the 1930s lees then you can get them at jeans neshi,

http://www.jeans-neshi.com/mensjeanskan/lee/lee-vintage-menu.htm

thats where i order most of my lee stuff. he is fast in shipping

or you can also try speedway, lofgrens shop.

i dont remember where paul got his, he also has em, i thought you bought em too back then

hope that helps

^He didn't mention an exact washing regiment but he said he washed them "regularly" whatever that means. The fast wear is from working in a warehouse so I'm guessing it was pretty labor intensive! The other WH x Lee's I've seen (on the WH blogs for ex.) are a lot less faded at even a year and as we all know a large part of that is dependent on the wearer. Needless to say, WH do fade fast in general! ;)

^My only complaint against the brand really ("fast" is subjective though, as proven in the 660 contest, some pairs remain dark even after a year so it really does depend on the wearer), but the dedication to details, craftsmanship, technique and the denim itself are my favorite hands down among Japanese brands...It's all a matter of personal preference though! In your case Crash, they would fade too fast, which is a compliment! :)

that Lee WH looks really nice

took some pics of my Real McCoys Lee 101b, been rotating them for a couple of months and they finally show their beautiful color in some area.

5345287606_cf58797f7b_o.jpg

5345288798_af5c7bc38b_z.jpg

and just noticed the stitching around the selvage/outseam. pretty cool, double chainstitched?

5345289870_5c5e527731_z.jpg