Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

yes thats the sadest thing about the contest. love this pic. by the way the pic i posted was found by symapthy for the denim. incredible to see those lees in a pic from back then. thos unwashed 1930s of your paul are beautiful.

Thank you for replying guys. I'm located in france. I forget to mention that i'm looking for the lee archive 60's in dry finish. I'm not sure about the model aeroleather is carrying.

Which one is similar to this ?

PaulT> for sure vintage are dope but you never can be sure about the size. A few month awhile, i tried a Lee archive stormrider at Tenue De Nime and it fited me perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

true thats a great find!! pity not my size.

i just got my first hair on hide 1936 last week and they are beautiful. lee has so many great pairs. i guess i am stuck with the brand. wearing em raw till the roy arrive. so they are not going to get a lot of wear next year. still a nice pair to have for the future. i am surprized how wide they are compared to the 1937 lvc.

• 2 weeks later...

nice post aho. i also saw those in the blog. interesting warehouse is releasing 60s models now. i wish they would make the cowboy blanket lined jacket, or some other more obscure lee models.

still they look great

Think I mentioned the Vivienne Westwood/Lee 'Anglomania' collaboration a few months ago...they've now released a selvage jean as part of the collection, unwashed but with lap and knee creases already applied. This saddened me no end...

I hasten to add that I wasn't looking for these, they were on display in Selfridges right by the shoe section, where I was headed!

On a different note, one closer to topic, is there much of a difference in denim weight between the various 101 jeans models? I ask because I just washed my 101Zs, and swear that they're lighter than the 1930s posted earlier in this thread.

Random thoughts but after little deliberation (it was an easy choice) I've decided that if my ROY contest jeans for some reason, god forbid, don't work out, then I will dedicate myself to a pair of the 60's WH Leepro's I've posted above when they come out in February. There is such little love for the Leepro on here! I'd love to see/experience more...

thats so true aho. just got my 1936s 4 weeks ago, and have been wearing em all the time. they are beautiful. i guess i am going for some new duckdiggers wich look so awesome. cant wait. but the 60s lee look great too. i still wish we could have a better comparison between the warehouse lee repros and the lee japan repros.

the dear hunter blog did one when the 1940s 101Z came out. but i dont understand japanese. pity

i think besides the different 60s tag compared to the 40s tag, they have a slimmer cut and legopening. on the pic the fron pockets are cut a bit different too, as is the coin pocket and the back pocket stiching. and no crotch rivet

I wanna say I bought something off hm 6 mths or a year ago, as far as I know he seems legit, but at the end of the you just don't know nowadays. Been looking for a similar jacket but due to the southern heat it won't be a good buy since I'll only wear it for a month max off and on. I might go after a pair of Warehouse lee denim . I still would like to know if the price is worth it. Any on know, I need a pair of lee since my SC 45 no longer fit my ass. Thanks for the info. BTW Merry Christmas Paul T and all the greats.